Kayne West

Chronic

Cadet
ok after Love Lockdown (wich is a great song(y)) it seems like all of his new songs have been exactly or sounding like Love Lockdown(n). i think he thinks hes all that. But thats ,my opinion

Kanye West concert tickets 2 for the price of 1...... He cant sell out a 30,000 capacity show here so they started a 2 for 1 deal on tickets..... And still can't sell them.

i actually like heartless better than love lockdown and yes i think he needs to b more original lately he hasnt other than that he's a good artist

i like 808's & Heartbreaks people just hatin bcus they wanna hear him rap thats all they not ued to him singin and usin that voice box thingy he uses

Have to agree that he is rubbish......... Only heard the chorus to 2 kanye songs in adverts and just have to say boring..... theres no intensity no passion its all just mindless drivel........... And congrats on the voice synthesiser..... thats soooo new and fresh in music............ blah rubbish.

Seriously........ kids these days.....

DAV said:
Have to agree that he is rubbish......... Only heard the chorus to 2 kanye songs in adverts and just have to say boring..... theres no intensity no passion its all just mindless drivel........... And congrats on the voice synthesiser..... thats soooo new and fresh in music............ blah rubbish.

Listen to his previous albums you cant just say he is bac becasue you dont like this one album

I smoke man pole said:
Who is this person?

I so hope you are being serious, because until a week or so ago I had no idea either......
Aparently someone "real gangsta" who finally worked out there is no money in being ghetto, so sold out, bought some 80's synthesizer and just churns out those god awful soft RnB or hip hop or whatever they want to class it as these days...... I could go on, but I fear i might have to turn on MTV for information........
Anyone else remeber the days when MTV just played music? Not 300 Reality shows interspersed with new trendy cartoons trying to be outrageous....... oh and one token song every 3 hours......

DAV said:

See, he knows what iam talking about.

DAV said:

Personaly i liek good old Rock, i mean yeh i like a little hiphop, but only the beaty stuff.
Im more into Tool, Guns and Roses, etc etc.
Good songs, good music.

DAV said:
I so hope you are being serious, because until a week or so ago I had no idea either......
Aparently someone "real gangsta" who finally worked out there is no money in being ghetto, so sold out, bought some 80's synthesizer and just churns out those god awful soft RnB or hip hop or whatever they want to class it as these days...... I could go on, but I fear i might have to turn on MTV for information........
Anyone else remeber the days when MTV just played music? Not 300 Reality shows interspersed with new trendy cartoons trying to be outrageous....... oh and one token song every 3 hours......

as long as you dont say lil wayne is better you can diss kanye even though he one of the few people keeping hip hop alive and with his new cd he is just showing a different tast of what he can do [no ****]lol

Dont get me wrong, kanye, has a lot of good music, but the majority of it just sounds the same. And it often sounds computer generated only.
My view anyways.

Insane said:
as long as you dont say lil wayne is better you can diss kanye even though he one of the few people keeping hip hop alive and with his new cd he is just showing a different tast of what he can do [no ****]lol

Lol I must be old never even heard of him.............

Back