Keep Alias going

:Ph34r: The best way to assure Alias is picked up, is to flood ABC with letters supporting the show. Most companies weigh letters higher than phone calls or emails, because it requires more effort, and if someone is willing to go to such lengths, then they are usually pretty serious about what they are writing about.

Write a supporting letter and snail mail it to the following address:

Mailing Address:
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

PS keep upping this post, and feel free to pass it on to friends or other boards for Alias.
:redhair: :Ph34r:

milkywayk018 said:
:Ph34r: The best way to assure Alias is picked up, is to flood ABC with letters supporting the show. Most companies weigh letters higher than phone calls or emails, because it requires more effort, and if someone is willing to go to such lengths, then they are usually pretty serious about what they are writing about.

Write a supporting letter and snail mail it to the following address:

Mailing Address:
ABC, Inc.
500 S. Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4551

PS keep upping this post, and feel free to pass it on to friends or other boards for Alias.
:redhair: :Ph34r:
I wrote my letter to ABC in February and I sent two letters to JJ Abrams this month about ideas for the show. :rolleyes:

But I think if all the members of ALL ALIAS website and forum and SD-6 and all the sites of Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan and ALIAS in general write to ABC it would make a hugh difference so get the word out! ;) (y)

Enjoy your day and evening! :D

Lynne

Back