Keep It Happy, Keep It Hardcore

T

tasoli

I'm starting to get into becoming a DJ and I've been taking to it heavily. My friend CJ (Dj boSS) inspired me to begin this voyage (link) and so far I love every minute of it. I can see myself at 80 keeping it hardcore while my grandchildren whine in the back seat because they want to hear their music :smiley:

Anyone else here a techno fan? Specifically [happy] hardcore?

I like jungle, house, and trance a bit too. But mainly I spin hardcore.

Originally posted by killarai@Apr 23 2006, 04:06 AM
I'm addicted to Derivative - Better Than MrJakk. :lol:
Haha, that was one of my first addicitons too. Then I started listening to more and more and now I love every mix on that site. And this one too! (Try Crazy Bugs by DJ Jimini Cricket)

You should record some of the music you make, and upload it to the Hero's Hall database so we can listen to what you are doing. Maybe we could give you some ideas, or constructive critisism about what you could work on. I'd enjoy listning to it at least.

I used to play on a friends electric guitar for hours.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Apr 26 2006, 09:22 PM
You should record some of the music you make, and upload it to the Hero's Hall database so we can listen to what you are doing. Maybe we could give you some ideas, or constructive critisism about what you could work on. I'd enjoy listning to it at least.

I used to play on a friends electric guitar for hours.
My mixer is coming next week, and so are my records. When I start mixing I'll definatly upload here so you all can listen, and if I mix live on HardcoreForYa.net at all I'll let everyone know. :smiley:

Back