Keeping it in the family

Wow
That was great
Aaron is a complete jerk!
I'm glad Vaughn is being kind, or trying to protect Sydney
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

WAHOO!! i was so happy you updated! when i looked in my pm box it made my day!

What is going on with Lauren...i was sort of confused when you said this:
m<o>j said:
"You don't spend four-and-a-half minutes talking about nothing. What did she want?"

"OK. Wait So now you are timing my phone calls? What are you going to do next? Put a bug on our phone?"

Laurens expression was blank.

"You follow your orders, and I follow mine."

This was Lauren's get out for anything she didn't want to get into deep conversation about.

"So......what......you have your people spying on us?"

"Michael, you know it's not like that. I was directed to keep an eye on your movements. That's it."

"My movements?! Lauren, I'm not a fugitive! Do you actually even trust..."

"Of course I trust you. But I'm starting to think maybe I shouldn't be so trusting. What were you talking to Sydney about anyway, that you had to keep from me? Well?"

[post="1142047"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

as usual...i cant wait for more!

hey vaughn, 1800-DIVORCE
yup, that's the next number you're dialling, ok?
and NO! S/V!
she can't keep going out with aaron!
omg great fic
and your siggy is so cool lol

luv JuJu :harp:

Thankyou for your replies people!

swimfan said:
WAHOO!! i was so happy you updated! when i looked in my pm box it made my day!

What is going on with Lauren...i was sort of confused when you said this:

as usual...i cant wait for more!
[post="1142303"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Lauren's spying on her man.(and by 'her man', I really mean Syd's man)

Bubbles said:
and your siggy is so cool lol
[post="1143143"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thankyou Joojies!

Jai :rain:

wow!!!!!! u guys are still alive!

that was a great update i thought vaughn was gonna bust her for being an evil b**** but hey.

thanx for the pm i luv this story so so so sooooooooo much!

"Oh, really? Well guess what? We are friends. For years we have been friends. I love her, you need to understand that, and furthermore; accept it. I love her in the way that you love your friends. And I have loved her in the way I love you now. And I truly believe that I could again. And that, Lauren, is what scares you. That is what is, and has prevented you from working on our relationship, in favour of snide comments and what can only be described as 'spying' on me and Syd while we try to do out job the best way we know how, considering the circumstances.." Vaughn stopped to breath. "Lauren..." he paused, pinching his bottom lip for support. "Lauren." He paused again. His eyes were hot, and stung. "If you continue this way, I can not, and will not lower myself to loving you, and being faithful to this relationship."

did he just say that he was in love with lauren and only loved sydney in a friendly way? i'm sure he lied. he must have lied, I mean Vaughn, in love with LAUREN? :blink: HAAHA! That's just hilarious. :P

thanks for the pm and update soon!

"Oh, really? Well guess what? We are friends. For years we have been friends. I love her, you need to understand that, and furthermore; accept it. I love her in the way that you love your friends. And I have loved her in the way I love you now. And I truly believe that I could again. And that, Lauren, is what scares you. That is what is, and has prevented you from working on our relationship, in favour of snide comments and what can only be described as 'spying' on me and Syd while we try to do out job the best way we know how, considering the circumstances.." Vaughn stopped to breath. "Lauren..." he paused, pinching his bottom lip for support. "Lauren." He paused again. His eyes were hot, and stung. "If you continue this way, I can not, and will not lower myself to loving you, and being faithful to this relationship."
OMG!
OMG!
AWESOME!!!!
I loved that!
GOOOO VAUGHN!!!!
Lauren needs to leave....and Aaron, well....he needs to like leave too.....
But, just do me ONE favor.....when you have the next chap, dont begin it with like 'Well Michael if thats the way you feel....' 'No, Lauren, im sorry...'
*Sighs* i think id die if you did that
WEll thanks for the PM, and keep up the AWESOME work!
Update soon!

ditto that

I just read it all. It's really good.
Ge now Vaugh's family is a little odd :blink:
why did he give a false sername? HE said something begining with D, I think?

Chapter 10...a short one :smiley:()...Next one will be longer!

"Lauren. If you continue this way, I can not, and will not lower myself to loving you, and being faithful to this relationship."

Lauren looked at Vaughn. She was looking for some sort of sympathy from him towards her; all she found was pity. Her eyes were saddened and wet, for she knew that this was her; she was jealous, and that was her character. However much she wanted to love Vaughn, and for him to love her back, she knew hat she could not change. And she relayed this exact message to Vaughn, through her eyes, and Vaughn knew. Vaughn took her hand in his, and gripped, gently but firm. She knew what was coming next.

"Lauren" Vaughn had broken down. As much as he loved Sydney still, he did also love Lauren.

Lauren looked at him, her head tilted. Her entire pink-tinted face was damp and salted; she stood, still, strong in her emotional turmoil. She knew there was nothing she could do. Desperatly, she wanted to fight this. But couldn't. There was nothing more of there marrige to salvage. All they had had was passion for each other, and Lauren could not, and would not go on living, in the blatant, day to day knowledge that Vaughn was more in love with Sydney then he ever would be with her. She so wanted to be the way he wanted her. That, however required her to be Sydney which was, even with 'Project Helix', impossible. Through tears, she tried to laugh whilst speaking, a laugh that almost threw her in to a crying fit. She said, trying to find the positive, trying not to lose all decorum, knowing the response Vaughn would have to what she said next "Darling..." She paused, forcing a smile, forcing it harder, knowing, despite forcing many a smile, that this one wouldn't work; "...darling, you have said my name 5 times in the last few minutes. You must have something important to say....."

He turned his head, in total, unexplainable to himself shame.

"Lauren. I want you to know that I love you. I want you to know that if you hadn't have found me, if you had not have rescued me from me when you did, I do not say lightly that I may not still be here today. You walked into my life,at a time I knew I was going to die soon from sheer sorrow, and made it worth living. I do not mean it trivially, nor as a slur on your part when I say you have been the stepping stone that did EVERYTHING to get me from so close to death that you cannot imagine, to where I am standing right this second. Know that when I say 'I love you', I mean it. And understand that when I say that I love Sydney more than ever, and thus need to be with her, it is nothing, nothing to do with you." Vaughn, with two fingers, lifted up Lauren's heavy, drooped, sadly beautiful head. He kissed her, selfishly, essentially, and somehow emptilly passionatly, one last time, and she did not resist. For they both needed to know whether this really was the end. And it was.

To be continued...

Jai :rain:

Back