Season 5 Keeping Quiet

OK, I was talking to my mom about this, and she says that, like other moments of the show (a.k.a. The Prophecy, Rambaldi's children, Freak Francie), they're just going to shatter everyone's dream of Momma coming back, and then, POW! she's back and is somehow thrown into the plot, like Rambaldi's wife (I don't know what I'm thinking), somehow involved with the Covenant, or just be good for once (hey, that's a thought).

I don't know what I'm thinking.

I'm gonna go watch Season 2. Bye.

you know, as much as I love that idea, i gotta say that I don't think it's JJ's choice if lena comes back or not. From what I've heard, she is just really picky on how much money she wants for an episode. I do hope she comes back, though.

haha!~i never thought of Irina being Rambaldi's wife!~wait, that would mean that Sydney would be the mother of the baby between her mom's husband and her~thats kinda twisted

I want Lena back too. I know all of the news is that Lena "wants too much money". Has anyone thought maybe Lena doesn't want to come back because she doesn't like the way the storyline has turned in Season 3? Maybe she feels the writing isn't up to snuff or something. Some actors are that way...

I'm not saying I don't like S3, but it definately isn't as good as the first 2 seasons... hmmm

It's not up to JJ or not if Irina comes back! Lena Olin, for what ever her own reasons decided not to come back this year! I dont' really know how we're going to have Irina back if Lena doesn't agree to come back! There's already a Bring Back Lena Olin campagnie. Probably won't happen though ;)
--mandy :angelic:

I hope Lena comes back, too, and it would be a totally classic Alias thing to do. I like IR and am really excited abt her character, but I'm still pushing for more Jack/Irena action (in and out of bed).

Apparently they tried again to get her to come back to shoot episode 12, but she still doesnt want to come back for some reason.

We'd find out if she came back way before the episode aired. That would be really hard to keep secret, unless she was in one scene with just one other character that was super-top-secret.

I know some shows go to extremes of shooting various different endings, to try and stop the fans from knowing what will happen via spoiler, but Alias hasn't gone that far yet.

mountaineer2003 said:
I want Lena back too. I know all of the news is that Lena "wants too much money". Has anyone thought maybe Lena doesn't want to come back because she doesn't like the way the storyline has turned in Season 3? Maybe she feels the writing isn't up to snuff or something. Some actors are that way...

I'm not saying I don't like S3, but it definately isn't as good as the first 2 seasons... hmmm
Who doesn't want Lena back. I also think there could be a possibilty that she doesn't want to come back b/c she doesn't the storyline for S3.

I don't think S3 is as good as 1&2...

I also heard that she hates traveling to and from NY (she lives out there). But I heard that she doesn't feel its the right time for Irina to come back...so there is a really good possiblity she'll be back...just not this season. (I recalled an article about how much money Lena wanted and I think they were willing to pay her that much, but that's when she said 'it wasn't the right time)

Hope I didn't confuse anyone..lol.

It's not that they don't want Lena Olin back, it's that she won't come back. She has made it clear that she doesn't want to be a regular ever again because her family lives in NYC and Alias films in LA. When they asked her to come back for a few episodes, she asked for Sharon Stone type money (she got paid $100,000 per episode she gues starred on "The Practice"- but unfortunatly couldn't strike up a deal with the Alias producers). They said that she will hopefully come back in the future, but right now, it's not looking like she'll be back any time soon! too bad!

Do you think there is anything we as fans of Lena could do to maybe bring Lena back?? The power of persuasion is pretty strong. If she knew how much the fans really liked her on the show with a petition or something to that nature?? Just throwing out suggestions.

Back