Kelly Clarkson

A

AliasALIAS

Oh, the beloved Kelly. Phenomenal voice. Lovely personality.

But has American Idol changed her?

She recently made an appearance on American Idol 2, and she seemed a bit different. Although her personality seemed the same, her tone of voice was different. The modest girl also had a nose ring, heavier-than-usual make-up, and gave us a nice view of her back (and a tid-bit of upper rear end).

But regardless, I think Kelly has a wonderful voice and personality. She is still my favorite singer, and I can't wait for her first album. :smiley:

I really like Kelly I think she has an amazing voice I actually voted for her. I thought she has changed too...not her voice, the voice is still amazing, but her image has definitely changed not in a bad way or anything but you could tell.

you can definatly tell she has changed, and her voice has become more haggard sounding almost, because of the extent of use she put on it during american idol and becuase she belted and formed nogiles which affects your talking and singing!

Yeah she might be trying to change her image or people WANT her to change her image. But I still think that she is a great singer and I can't wait for her album to come out!! :D :woot:

I think she's absolutely amazing! I love her but I think she should get rid of the nose-ring and excess make-up. Other than that-she's just perfect! I also can't wait for her album!

Being in England, never heard of her! but sounds, ummm..... cool! have u lot ever watched the british one?

Well have u lot been watching teh second one coz some old friends of Simon's (or evil enermies!) went undercover on the show!!! (hehehehe!) and did the lady judges song, two of them together! did u see them? they were the ones who really cracked simon up and the lady too! and did mad dancing?

or didn't they show that to u?

could someone please telll me!!!!! I AM DYING TO KNOW IF U SAW ANT AND DEC ON AMERICAN IDOL 2!!
hi!

I heard her album comes out April 15th. Has anyone heard a single yet? Don't people usually release a song before an album? I hope she releases a song soon!

Her single is Miss Independent, but I don't think it's been released yet. From what I've heard, the song is GREAT. Haven't heard it though.

She's gonna perform on this Wednesday's American Idol :D

I'm glad she'll perform! I want to hear it! :D :woot:

Ok never mind. Just hear it. Ick. Co-written with Christina A.--first big mistake. Where's the girl I voted for to win American Idol? If i wanted to hear Christina I would have bought her album. I want to hear my outrageously-talented Kelly and I'm not sure where she went. I miss old Kelly!

I'm definitely gonna buy it! Some of the songs are kind of dry, but it's worth it. It's Kelly!

Yeah, only clips though.

1. The Trouble With Love Is
2. Miss Independent
3. Low
4. Some Kind of Miracle
5. What's Up Lonely
6. Just Missed the Train
7. Beautiful Disaster
8. You Thought Wrong - Featuring Tamyra Gray
9. Thankful
10. Anytime
11. A Moment Like This (New Mix)