Kelvin Trek auction

nroach

Cadet
I'm kind of surprised to see the Kelvin props already at auction! If the prices stay low there is enough apparel items for both collectors and even cosplayers.

I wonder why this item is listed three times... I can't imagine they would've needed multiple duplicate rings & glasses for that scene.

STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - Thomas Harewood's Explosive Starfleet Ring - Current price: $50
STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - Thomas Harewood's Explosive Starfleet Ring and Glass - Current price: $50
STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - Thomas Harewood's Explosive Starfleet Ring and Glass - Current price: $50

@nroach, are you affiliated with that site at all? The "Register Now" buttons in the left & right don't do anything, they are actually part of the background image! Annoying.
upload_2017-11-2_15-56-35.png

But, yes, I am registering. There is one or two things that caught my attention if I can get them for a good price. :whistle:

Last edited:
I think that ring is listed a few times because they are different items..? Like one of them doesn't include the glass while the others do. I found similar props that are basically the same thing also

STAR TREK (2009) and STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - Starfleet Pin Set - Current price: $50

STAR TREK (2009) and STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS (2013) - Starfleet Pin Set - Current price: $50

They have some interesting stuff though. I may look into registering as well :monocle:

They have some interesting stuff though. I may look into registering as well :monocle:
Heads up that as part of registering you'll need to send a copy of your driver's license or other ID for verification. I sent mine and they got back to me the next day to confirm.

yeah, on other forums I've seen some Trek fans become worried about the status of the Kelvin timeline films but since they changed the style o f uniforms in the third movie maybe that's why they don't need these anymore? I don't know for sure but there's still some rad stuff from these first two films

For those who are modelers, did you know Polar lights makes a huge enterprise? Its insane....
maxresdefault.jpg
th
350%2B063.JPG
maxresdefault.jpg

I have the smaller version of the 60's version, and the 80's version on my desk, the worst part of building them? The multi layered water slide decals, they take forever, it will turn your fingers into raisons, if one were to build these kits, I highly recommend a clear coat paint to protect the decal works....

Back