kendall

okay, honestly, who died and made kendall boss? i mean, whatever happened to devlin? isn't HE the director of the cia? so why is kendall ruling over everyone all of a sudden? i don't get it. :thinking:

Kendall actually--at least--started out as the director of the FBI and ended up seemingly in some sort of liason job because Irina was in FBI custody, but I'm not sure what the heck is going on now because he seems to be in charge of a lot of CIA-only ops lately. I think it comes down to O'Quinn being available and Handy not . . . but it doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, does it?
:confused:

Yap me and my kewl cuzin who is obssed with michael and alias like me are like where did kendall come from? Did he just drop out of the sky? I don't mean this in a mean way but :stupid: loli like him better than deviline except he waits to long for things but i guess hes just extra careful.

He first showed up to investigate Sydney as part of the Prophecy thing last season--when the FBI took her into custody.
;)

Sydney should be suing Kendall for what he did to her last season in that stupid "prophecy" storyline. Now it seems as if she and Jack have forgotten abou that. I did enjoy his arguments with Jack in TTT -- I knew that was coming! But as for what Kendall is doing in charge (or he was in charge, anyway), I have no idea. :confused:

Ophelia said:
Sydney should be suing Kendall for what he did to her last season in that stupid "prophecy" storyline. Now it seems as if she and Jack have forgotten abou that. I did enjoy his arguments with Jack in TTT -- I knew that was coming! But as for what Kendall is doing in charge (or he was in charge, anyway), I have no idea. :confused:
if she sewed they would sew her with jack and vaughn for kidnaping her out of federal custody

If the FBI tried to countersue, all Jack and Sydney would have to do is go to the media. The FBI knows how ridiculous that "prophecy" nonsensense would sound to most people, which is why they haven't made much noise about Sydney's rescue. They can't afford the publicity, as Jack said when he told Sydney he was sending her to Mount Sabaccio. In real life, the FBI really would get the pants sued off of them for something like this.

Apparently he was given operational control of the task force to capture Sloane, Irina, and co.
;)

ya i think kendall has dissapeared gfor a while but I am sure he will be bak!!!! he was acting a lot nicer than jack was so i defiantely want him to come back!!

At the beginning of season two the new HQ was labeled something like Joint Task Force HQ. The labeling stayed that way for awhile but changed probably because it was confusing people.

After 9/11 in the real world the government set up several joint FBI and CIA HQ’s to deal with terrorism. Alias is just reflecting this real world change. Sense the operation is a task force either a FBI or CIA or even NSA guy could be put in charge. This is why Kendal a FBI agent can be in charge.

Back