Kendall

Ok kindoof off the wall but look forward to hearing your thoughts..... After last night and finding out the Kendall really knew about Syd, has this whatever in Nevada about rambaldi i started thinking he is as crazy about rambaldi as sloane. What if he is not so good but kept Sydney there so that she could uncover the rambaldi DNA and then, with no CIA, she could do the same thing that sloane and sark are trying to do. (WHAT IF... Kendall is working with them... just a thought) But anyways back to my real theory. Kendall could have his own organization about rambaldi not sanctioned by the U.S. Govt. Was there anyone else in that meeting to support him. What if dixon is working for him too, and that is why he traveled the ranks so fast to become director.
Okay, so what if kendall already had sydney and rambaldis tissues combined... what if he did it after the covenenat took the eggs or stole some from them... Carrie could be pregnant with the S/R baby Via Kendalls decisions. w

We are all taking kendall words and ideas at face value. remember he could have told sydney only what he wanted her to know. SHe may not have all of her memories revealed. she may have been forced to make that tape for him and she wouldn'rt even remember it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't think that syd would let herself be forced to make a video like that and even if they did syd (now) most likely could've realized she was forced. kendall is very suspicious (he seemed very nice in this ep though) but i don't thnk dixon is working for him....he let syd destroy that lab.....but it could've been a "here ya go cuz i lied to ya" hmmmm.....

Carrie could not be carring Syd and Milo's baby because they didn't have the Rambaldi DNA when Carrie got pregnant. Syd found that with Lazary and then hid it and erased her memories.

umm ya about kendall i don't think so and ya carrie couldn't be having the S/R baby cuz they didn't have the fertillized egg yet!

Actually...the thing I thought was suspicious about Kendall was the fact that he NEEDED Sydney to continue on as Julia Thorne, but she wasn't willing to. That was, until she saw Vaughn and Lauren together.

If you watch the scene where Sydney says to Kendall "He loves me. Nine months is nothing"...he looks like he's plotting something. I was thinking...if he did have an involvement in this at all...maybe it was he who sent Lauren to Vaughn so that Sydney would work with him.

Of course...he may just have had that reaction because he knew Vaughn was already involved with Lauren...

sydneyiwannabe said:
We are all taking kendall words and ideas at face value. remember he could have told sydney only what he wanted her to know. SHe may not have all of her memories revealed. she may have been forced to make that tape for him and she wouldn'rt even remember it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The contact Syd had with Lazarey, Oleg and Simon Walker back up Kendall's story, maybe he is not telling her EVERYTHING, but I do believe the major facts are the truth. Also, how many times have we seen Syd tortured, attempted at brainwashing, etc, and she has never broken. What would make her break this time? I don't buy that theory.

im really having trouble cuz the covenant might have known that sydney was programmed and let kendal manipulate her and is now playing her.......or he could be real and have the whole"black ops" thing real.......or it could be both...or it could be an entirly diffeent situation.....now im really confused!!!

THe more io think about this the stronger i feel. JJ doesn't just tell us everything, even if we are dying to hear it. there is more to this story.... alot more about Kendall and i bet we will be heraing more about him soon!

that is a good theory, Kendall not telling the whole truth and all, what i found weird was how Kendall had to shoot Syd with the tranquiliser just to get her on the jet to talk to her, i mean if he ask she would of listened.

!n@$en said:
that is a good theory, Kendall not telling the whole truth and all, what i found weird was how Kendall had to shoot Syd with the tranquiliser just to get her on the jet to talk to her, i mean if he ask she would of listened.
i was thinking the same thing! :Ph34r: dude ...if he would have told her that he knew where she was she would've just got her butt on the plane!

Im sure Kendall isn't telling the whole truth but I don't think Dixon would be lying. He has worked to hard against Sloane because he killed his wife and sloane "returned the favor". He would never work with Sloane but your theory is interesting.

Legolasette said:
maybe it was he who sent Lauren to Vaughn so that Sydney would work with him.
That's an interesting thought! Kendall already lied to Sydney and Jack and everyone about who he was the first time (he said he was FBI but wasn't) so maybe he's lying again. Maybe he's just as freaky about Rambaldi as the Covenant weirdos are and would do anything to keep Sydney around so she can work for him.

I hope they don't go that route, though. It appears that Kendall is a good guy and Sydney (in her video) called him a "friend" so it'll be nice if they leave Kendall a nice guy for Syd's sake. :thinking:

I agree with Syd, Nine months is NOTHING.....I'm almost sure that Kendall had everything to do with setting Vaughn up with Lauren. Kendall seemed genuine, but who really knows? But then again, if he were really in cahoots with Lauren, she would have gone to Kendall when Lindsey was torturing Syd. Why did she save Syd when the Covenant had already taken her eggs? The Covenant didn't really need her after all because Sark was there to get the Rambaldi DNA.

I'm beginning to wonder if JJ will be able to unravel himself from this net...I think he backpedaled when he realized the reaction to the Syd/Vaughn/Lauren triangle was not as great as he originally hoped. Is Lauren really Senator Reed's daughter? She was "cross trained at the farm", she was on the National Security Advisor's staff, just how is JJ going to explain how she was able to infiltrate US security?

I think it s a good theory but a bit farfechted i mean I don't think thats true expecially the part with carrie carrying the baby

!n@$en+ said:
what i found weird was how Kendall had to shoot Syd with the tranquiliser just to get her on the jet to talk to her, i mean if he ask she would of listened.
maybe he's afraid of bugs :thinking:

Anyone every think that Kendall isnt telling Syd everything cause he doesnt knoe everything. He didnt want Syd to contact Vaughn cause he knew she would be hurt cause he mpved on soo fast. Also he probbly wanted Syd to continue on as Julia cause the US gov. need to know more about the Covenent.

And is Kendall isnt working with the USA then how the hell did he get all those people into the CIA hqs to take the box??? Some answer that for me.

Dixion would never work for the bad guys cause the bad gusy killed his wife and he just wouldnt do it.

Well any way I think the theory is very unlikly especally the part about Carries baby.

It appears that Kendall is a good guy and Sydney (in her video) called him a "friend" so it'll be nice if they leave Kendall a nice guy for Syd's sake. 
I agree there is so much back-stabing ect in Alias that it would be nice for Kendall to remain the "gray" guy that works for the government, and not go bad

Back