Kendell Haters Club

Roxy

Cadet
I hate Kendell, he's mean to sydney, and is very VERY stupid! I hate him, hate him hate him! Go grow some hair! Go grow some hair! Gor grow some hair! Anyone else want to chant? We can make this a Kendell Haters club! YAY!

-Roxy

freelancer26 said:
i don't know i just hate him maybe he's gay!
*cough*

Indirect Attacks
Feel free to disagree with another member’s opinion or stance on an issue. However, it is never OK to insult a member’s nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or age. You can say “I don’t really agree with that religions stance on ____”, but never say “That religion is stupid” or something similar.

This includes using a term to describe a nationality, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or age in a derogatory or demeaning way.

Breaking one of the above rules can be considered a personal attack (flame), and can be treated as such.

Saying "i just hate him maybe he's gay!" is the same thing as saying "i just hate him maybe he's a jew!". It is just as offensive and just as wrong.

I hope he doesn't come out. He just really bugs me, how he's always mean to syd, I mean shes having a hard enough time!

-Ebil Roxy

I like the tension he adds to the CIA. And he's a good actor too. The only time I didn't like him was in Trust Me.

i hate him so much i guess that has 2 do with the fact that eventhough he's the director and is incharge of the devision, he acts like he can control every1's lives and every agent

Back