Politics Kerry's Yale Grades Similar to Bush's

Okay.

Firstly, are you admitting Bush is dumb? (By the way, I just saw him on television saying that disassemble means that someone is not telling the truth - :confused: go figure).

Secondly, that heading is extremely immature.

Thirdly, what Bush has done in the time since then is proof that he is an absolute disaster.

And finally, are you actually proud to have a dumb person as president?!

Natalia said:
Okay.

Firstly, are you admitting Bush is dumb? (By the way, I just saw him on television saying that disassemble means that someone is not telling the truth -  :confused:  go figure).

Secondly, that heading is extremely immature.

Thirdly, what Bush has done in the time since then is proof that he is an absolute disaster.

And finally, are you actually proud to have a dumb person as president?!
[post="1371843"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree with everything. Sounds like you admitted Bush was dumb (it's sad when supporters even admit that he's lacking in intelligence), and c'mon can we get anymore immature?

And who cares about their grades. I think Kerry would've been a better leader...period.

Edited the topic title.

In the future, if you have a problem with a topic/topic title, please report it to the staff, ridiculing another member doesn't help matters. Thanks.

Hey now, I liked my title.

But everyone who poked fun at the big W for getting C's at Yale while taking pride in their candidate is a hypocrit.

AliasHombre said:

But everyone who poked fun at the big W for getting C's at Yale while taking pride in their candidate is a hypocrit.
[post="1372187"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I didn't take pride in Kerry for the grades he received. I voted for him because he was a lot better than Bush and I agreed with him on the issues.

AliasHombre said:

i never said anything about grades at Yale, so yay for me!

however, i must say that kerry deserved those grades while bush received "Gentleman's C's". in the end, kerry is the lesser evil of the two and bush is still the lesser of the two evils.

AliasHombre said:

Bushes grades aren't the only thing I can poke fun at...

Did anyone know that George W was a cheerleader ^_^

Back