Khasinau ? Too easy to die?

I know Irena was the main boss of Khasinau but I feel he had a big part and he died too easy with Irena just shooting him dont you agree?
and you can talk about him!

What do you mean he died to easy? You mean to quickly or by not fighting back?
And he did have a big part, lots of people thought he was the Man, they didn't know about Irina.

mdw said:
What do you mean he died to easy? You mean to quickly or by not fighting back?
And he did have a big part, lots of people thought he was the Man, they didn't know about Irina.
Well Irena just shot him and he died.. and that was all of him I thought something should of like made him die a little more..

I get it now....it is funny that no one seemed to talk about it or seem to care. Who knows, maybe he really isn't dead. Wouldn't that be wild! :eek: :woot:

mdw said:
I get it now....it is funny that no one seemed to talk about it or seem to care. Who knows, maybe he really isn't dead. Wouldn't that be wild! :eek: :woot:
lol like she faked shot him? that would be cool! :P But Bad for the good guys ;)

Or maybe she really did shoot him but someone else came in and nursed him back to health. Then he'd be out to get Irina too.

I think it's cool when you forget about a character and then they come back.......as long as the writers do it well.

like Suit and Glasses hmmmm maybe that did happen,
since we havent seen ANNA in a while she is probably coming back to the show and maybe she saved Khausina !!!

I sure hope he's dead. But the CIA was all over that port, so they probably made sure he was dead because the were the only ones left after Irina escaped.

And Khasinau died so funnily! Did you see his face? and then he just fell over backward!

Codename said:
since we havent seen ANNA in a while she is probably coming back to the show and maybe she saved Khausina !!!
I never saw Anna because I didn't pick up Alias till after she was gone, so I think it would be cool if she came back! :cool:

mdw said:
Codename said:
I never saw Anna because I didn't pick up Alias till after she was gone, so I think it would be cool if she came back! :cool:
She might come back! :redhair:
I hope she does and we can see her die Syd is so much better than Anna!

I think Khasinau's dead. Remember Irina was on the rooftop with a sniper? At first, I thought she was watching out for Khasinau. But then I realized that she was planning to kill him all along.

You know how Irina used to be involved with Khasinau? I always thought it would be interesting if they had a secret kid, and then Syd would have a half-sibling to deal with, but she wouldn't know if they were good or bad either. But that is just me and my crazy notions...... :P

syd4747 said:
You know how Irina used to be involved with Khasinau? I always thought it would be interesting if they had a secret kid, and then Syd would have a half-sibling to deal with, but she wouldn't know if they were good or bad either. But that is just me and my crazy notions...... :P
It would sure make things fun.....

Back