Kiddie Shows

I've never seen either of those :( I watch Pokemon, Jackie Chan adventures, sagwa (occaissionaly :lol: ), arthur (also occassionaly), ummmm....I wanna watch ninja turtles, but I dunno when it's on anymore...sometimes when I'm feelin really bad and I'm home I'll watch sesame street for snuffoluf***us :lol:

UGH! jo! you watch .....poke.....i cant even finish the name its that horrible and evil to me! its like a squirrel to me!!!AUGH!
LMAO!but true, but then again if you were in a packed van with three little annoying children screaming pokemon and watching the movie the WHOLE entire way to and from ofr two days, you would hate it too!!!

im not obsessed but i do occasionally watch blue's clues(with my cousin,who is two!) rolie polie ollie!i love that show, i like dora too! and of course the greatest childrens show, Veggietales!!

see i have never liked spongebob, i actaully think he is quite annoying but thats just me and i was afraid of the brave little toaster when i was little so i have never watched it since!HA!

I'm a Nickelodeon kid at heart! I love Spongebob, Rugrats, and Hey! Arnold.
Disney Channel has a couple great shows, too. Lizzie McGuire, anyone? ^.^

oh Amy i forgot lizzie mcguire!i love that show!and of course Kim Possible, its a kids cartoon version of alias plus how can you not love the naked mole rat?!?!lol!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I've never seen either of those :( I watch Pokemon, Jackie Chan adventures, sagwa (occaissionaly :lol: ), arthur (also occassionaly), ummmm....I wanna watch ninja turtles, but I dunno when it's on anymore...sometimes when I'm feelin really bad and I'm home I'll watch sesame street for snuffoluf***us :lol:
ninja turtles yeah!!! snuffleu***us from sesame street was the best! um.... can't think of anything else right now...wait! mr. rogers of course!!!

Ah The Brave Little Toaster! That movie is so cute ^_^
My shows were...
Sesame Street
Mr. Rogers(Maybe thats whats wrong with me :blink: )
Ninja Turtles!
Fraggle Rock! (if it still came on I would so watch it)
The Muppets and Muppet Babies

Back