Kiddie Shows

Vaughn_Lovah said:
Mr. Rogers(Maybe thats whats wrong with me :blink: )
LMAO!!! I used to watch him too!!! ooo the muppet babies! I used to watch that!! Now it's the loony tune babies...LOL! I don't remember the name of the show...

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I've never seen either of those :( I watch Pokemon, Jackie Chan adventures, sagwa (occaissionaly :lol: ), arthur (also occassionaly), ummmm....I wanna watch ninja turtles, but I dunno when it's on anymore...sometimes when I'm feelin really bad and I'm home I'll watch sesame street for snuffoluf***us :lol:
ninja turtles yeah!!! snuffleu***us from sesame street was the best! um.... can't think of anything else right now...wait! mr. rogers of course!!!
why is snuffaluf***us censored?? :blink:

ah Fraggle Rock, one of the best kiddie shows ever created ^_^

ah why cant I remember the name of that looney tune show?!?!?!?
Buster Bunny,Babs Bunny,Plucky Duck hehehehe

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
I've never seen either of those :( I watch Pokemon, Jackie Chan adventures, sagwa (occaissionaly :lol: ), arthur (also occassionaly), ummmm....I wanna watch ninja turtles, but I dunno when it's on anymore...sometimes when I'm feelin really bad and I'm home I'll watch sesame street for snuffoluf***us :lol:
ninja turtles yeah!!! snuffleu***us from sesame street was the best! um.... can't think of anything else right now...wait! mr. rogers of course!!!
lol... maybe he's one of the FBI's most wanted!!

alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
alias_fan said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
lol... maybe he's one of the FBI's most wanted!!
hmmm is that really how you spell his name???

snufflelufugus maybe...

alias_fan said:
i remember that show... was it the animaniacs? i don't know..
no that was something else but I used to watch that too :smiley:

it had something to do with acme acres in the song or something. aaahhh

I love Muppet Babies! Yes, I have seen every episode, and yes I am proud!

And I like snuffleupugus

or for short, Snuffy.

so much easier

I have a two year old sister, so anything on Disneys playhouse I know. And there actully not that bad, pretty enjoyable really. My favorite would have to be Stanley!!

Back