abstractnew.png

cool-2.png

fable.png

assaniscreed.png

Newsigghe.png

Samusnew-1.png

Lolz LOADS!

I guess you're using GIMP but...
You really need to work on blending. The colors in some of your sigs don't go and you really need to work on focal. Some of your sigs don't even have a focal....

So pretty much just work on the basics and read some tuts.

Bazballnut94 said:
I guess you're using GIMP but...
You really need to work on blending. The colors in some of your sigs don't go and you really need to work on focal. Some of your sigs don't even have a focal....

So pretty much just work on the basics and read some tuts.

Can i ask... What is Focal?

For gimp those are some pretty decent sigs. Don't take off the mosaic on the diddy kong one. It'll be really empty if you do, though you need to erase some of the effects on his face and neck area imo.

BKMSTR said:
For gimp those are some pretty decent sigs. Don't take off the mosaic on the diddy kong one. It'll be really empty if you do, though you need to erase some of the effects on his face and neck area imo.

GIMP can be just as powerful as PS ;) I've never understood why people say "it's good - for a sig made in GIMP!". Just look at Curly Haired Boy's work and you'll see what GIMP can do.

Anyway, some of your sigs look a bit too bright for my liking, and you could work on the colour a bit more. A nice start though.

I've tried gimp before I got PS. I didn't understand it at all. It had a very confusing layout. For a free program it's ok, but I much prefer PS. As to being just as powerful, I highly doubt it. CS3 can take a 2D image and make a 3D layout from it (I don't know how to do, never took the time to learn, but I've seen my friend do it).

I'm sure there are ppl who can create amazing things w/ gimp.

BKMSTR said:
I've tried gimp before I got PS. I didn't understand it at all. It had a very confusing layout. For a free program it's ok, but I much prefer PS. As to being just as powerful, I highly doubt it. CS3 can take a 2D image and make a 3D layout from it (I don't know how to do, never took the time to learn, but I've seen my friend do it).

I'm sure there are ppl who can create amazing things w/ gimp.

Yeah, you know what I eman for. For sig making GIMP is just as powerful.

Back