Action Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)

Title: Kill Bill: Vol. 1

Tagline: A roaring rampage of revenge.

Genre: Action, Crime

Director: Quentin Tarantino

Cast: Uma Thurman, Lucy Liu, Vivica A. Fox, Daryl Hannah, David Carradine, Michael Madsen, Julie Dreyfus, Chiaki Kuriyama, Shin'ichi Chiba, Gordon Liu Chia-Hui, Michael Parks, Michael Bowen, Jun Kunimura, Kenji Ohba, Yuki Kazamatsuri, James Parks, Sakichi Satō, Jonathan Loughran, Yoshiyuki Morishita, Tetsuro Shimaguchi, Kazuki Kitamura, Yoji Tanaka, Sō Yamanaka, Juri Manase, Akaji Maro, Goro Daimon, Shun Sugata, Zhang Jin Zhan, Hu Xiaohui, Ambrosia Kelley, Sachiko Fujii, Shu Lan Tuan, Ai Maeda, Naomi Kusumi, Hikaru Midorikawa, Issey Takahashi

Release: 2003-10-10

Runtime: 111

Plot: An assassin is shot by her ruthless employer, Bill, and other members of their assassination circle – but she lives to plot her vengeance.
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2003)

It looks kick ass, lemme tell you. Uma Thurman stars and Lucy Liu, Vivica A. Fox, and Daryl Hannah are all in it. (y) Has anyone heard of it?

It's a stylized version of the old Kung Fu and Karate movies because Quentin Tarantino is a huge fan of them. (y) I like how Quentin is making the movie and Uma Thurman, wife of Ethan Hawke, is starring. It all ties back to Alias. ;)

The trailer is here
I havent seen the first part, but I want to really bad! It comes out on DVD on April 13.
The second part seems good though!