Action Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004)

Wasn't her head like part metal? I remember her knocking it and it made like a hollow sound, actually it was more of tin sound.

I saw the 2nd one today. That pitch black part was scary!! I liked how the first one gave lots of hints about the second one. IE, "Silly Rabbit Tricks are for kids" kinda gives an example of what her name might be. I liked the movie. :smiley:

I finally saw Volume 1 just now, after renting it. It was different, but in a good way. Not my favourite movie, but I liked it.

I didn't care much for the anime part of Volume One. The black and white scenes were okay. I would have preferred them to be in color.

Just saw Kill Bill Volume 2 for the second time. :D Possibly better than the first time I saw it. What's weird is I wasn't a Quentin Tarantino a few weeks ago, but my friend told me to watch Kill Bill Vol. 1 and I did. I got the DVD the day it came out. Usually I hate mostly-action and fighting movies but I really like Kill Bill. Then I saw Vol. 2 the day it came out and WOW. Such a good movie! And then I watched Pulp Fiction on tv at about 2AM what night and that was pretty good, not quite as good as Kill Bill. Then I went out to Wal-mart at 12:30AM one night and got Reservoir Dogs. That was weird but fairly good. So, yeah, a few weeks ago I didn't care for Quentin Tarantino, now I'm a big fan. :lol:

SecretAgentMan said:
Sarah said:
Yeah. And I would have preferred if the bl0od gushing were more real.
ditto :lol:

but that was funny :cool:
The blood-gushing being so over-the-top was campy and fun. It reminded me of the knight in Monty Python in the Holy Grail, when they keep cutting off his limbs and he won't stop fighting, and the blood came gushing out in much the same fashion. Very funny.

Frogboy_Lives said:
SecretAgentMan said:
The black and white scenes were okay.  I would have preferred them to be in color.
They're in colour in the Japanese release.
I saw the Japanese release the other night, and the House of Blue Leaves scene was much better in color, and it was a few minutes longer I think. I don't know if it is worth the embedded english subtitles throughout the whole movie though.

Silverdewdrop said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Sarah said:

The blood-gushing being so over-the-top was campy and fun. It reminded me of the knight in Monty Python in the Holy Grail, when they keep cutting off his limbs and he won't stop fighting, and the blood came gushing out in much the same fashion. Very funny.
i remember that! :rotflmao:

Silverdewdrop said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Sarah said:

'Tis but a scratch!

oh dear, i'm in love with Kiddo. :lol: and all the characters. I rented vol 1 two days ago and saw vol 2 today in theatres. :D

i finally rented this movie last night and thought it was "Ok." I unfortunately don't think it lived up to the hype everyone was causing...I am, however, glad I saw it and will probably eventually see the second one.

But coming from someone who does not deal all that well with gross, gory violence - I loved the fact that the way people would bleed looked like a movie done in the 70s or 80s...It gave comedy to it - like, "Hey, we just hacked off your head, but look at the blood spurt all over everything!" I couldn't be grossed out because the way they bled all over the place was actually comical...LoL

Same goes for the comic bit and the black and white part...I'm glad they did it that way because otherwise it woulda been really gross gory. But I can see where others out there who don't mind the gore would have liked it in color!

All in all, I enjoyed it, but not as much as I thought I would... ;)