KILL OFF POLL

If you were an executive, and you had to kill off a character from below, and Francie was still aliv

• Francie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Will

• Sydney(obviously no one can choose this)

• Vaughn

• Jack

• Irina

• Sark

• Weiss

• Marshall

• Dixon

• Total voters
I chose dixon cause he doesnt have anything to do with the plot, and I feel it doesnt matter whether he's in the story or not. gotta keep marshall and vaughn tho!! hehe

Sydney! Someone wants the series to be cancelled!
:lol:

Who says we can't choose Sydney? She's the character, other than Vaughn, I like the least. I believe that the other characters could easily carry the show without her. One of the problems with "Alias" is that the supposed main character is surrounded by others who are much more interesting than she is, IMO. As you have probably already guessed, that one vote for Sydney was me. :clover:

Ophelia said:
Who says we can't choose Sydney? She's the character, other than Vaughn, I like the least. I believe that the other characters could easily carry the show without her. One of the problems with "Alias" is that the supposed main character is surrounded by others who are much more interesting than she is, IMO. As you have probably already guessed, that one vote for Sydney was me. :clover:
As a matter of fact, I did guess, but I disagree. As much as I would probably keep watching without Jennifer Garner, I believe that the vast majority of fans would be horrified/angry and leave in droves. Personally, I find Sydney interesting. She is a rounded character--she's not all perfect. She jumps to conclusions and chews people out who don't deserve it, yet she acts from the heart. I would be bereft to lose all those father/daughter moments!

But you have a right to vote for the one you want!
:D

The show couldn't go on without Jennifer Garner, she is beginning to become really popular, and she is now going to attract more people to Alias. Without Sydney(jen), the show would lose too many ratings. And who would want her to die anyways?

If the REAL Francie was alive, I hate to say it, I would kill Dixon off. I'd rather not kill anyone off, but he's the most un-needed since there is no SD-6 and Vaughn has kind of replaced him on some missions.

The REAL Francie brought balance to the show. But the real Francie is dead.

Charlie said:
If the REAL Francie was alive, I hate to say it, I would kill Dixon off. I'd rather not kill anyone off, but he's the most un-needed since there is no SD-6 and Vaughn has kind of replaced him on some missions.

The REAL Francie brought balance to the show. But the real Francie is dead.
yay Charlie!. what he said. :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

Back