Killing me softly

ashqua said:
It was a photo of her, Will and Francie. But it's the fact that it was him who was in the photo with Sydney is his arms that caught his eyes. As he looked at it, the memories came back. He spent a moment to look at it before leaving the cemetery.
I loved that part... ^_^ that was great!!! thanks for the PM!!!

I would quote....but I can't really figure it out.... but I don't need to because the whole thing was WONDERFUL! I love this! Thanks for the PM! Please post more soon! *xoxo*em*

Please don't hurt me :thinking: I know this chapter is short, but I spent all the week revising for my exams. Otherwise glad to see that you loved the Vaughn part. Now just one name, to give you a clue for what's going to happen : Irina... :P

Chapter fourteen

Jack and Sydney were sitting in the living room, waiting for Katya to come.

"Are you sure you want to do it?” asked Jack.

“ Yes, I need to get away for a moment and I don’t want to be find by the CIA. Only mom can do that, she the only one who can help me. I’ve thought about it all afternoon. That's my only chance to see her, and to ask her some questions.”

“Then, I can’t do anything to change your mind.”

“Yes, but there's something I need to know, because I don't understand how she managed to contact you. I mean the NSC is still keeping tabs on you.”

“You know your mother is very intelligent. Let’s just say that your mother is more resourceful then the CIA thinks. She can do whatever she wants without getting caught.”

Sydney nodded and got up, she walked a little bit. Suddenly she stopped and look at her father. For the first time since she walked in the house, she noticed that he was ill-at-ease.

“Is everything alright?” she asked him.

“Of course why are you asking?

“Because you seem to ill-at-ease. Is there something I should know?” she said with a tiny smile.

“No, it’s just that Katya is a little bit late.” he lied.

She nodded not believing him and knowing that he was hiding something from her. For the moment she didn’t know what it was, but she was going to discover it. And soon.

TBC...

See you in two weeks :woot: .

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell that I changed some little things in the chapter. I don't like this chapter, I don't know why (n) . But the next chapter is better :D , since Katya is in it :P

Chapter fifteen

“Dad what time is it?” Sydney asked for what must have been the fifth time in ten minutes.”

“Two more minutes than the last time you asked me. Please stop worrying you’re driving me crazy. And the rendez vous is at one am.”

“I know it’s just that I can’t help it.” She paused a minute before looking at her father. “Do you think I’m taking the right decision by seeing mom again, after all she did to me, to us?”

“I can’t answer to that, my decision can't be impartial. But there is one thing I know, you and your mother need to talk to each other in order to solve all your problems. Because that the only way to have a good relation with her. If I made it, then that means that it's not impossible, knowing our past." he said with a small smile,

"You really loved her, don't you?"

"I..."

Just as he was going to answer, there a was a noise coming from the garden.

"Saved by the bell!" she said as her father went to open the door. Less than a minute later, a woman in black walked in the living room. Sydney looked at her father who was more at ease than ever. Contrary to Katya who was smiling to her.

"Good evening, I'm Sydney." she said holding out her hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Katya as you probably know ."

"Nice to meet you too Katya, so you're the one who's supposed to take me to where my mother is ?"

"Yes, and we should go now if we don't want to be late. There's a plane waiting for us." she said smiling when she noticed how much her niece wanted to see her mother, and also that she wanted to do it as soon as possible.

"Okay." Sydney answered as she took her bag. She walked toward her father and hugged him.

"Please be careful, and don't forgot I love you honey."

"Me too dad, and don't worry everything is going to be alright. I'll try to call you."

just as she was walking out she heard her father's voice.

"Yes, with all my heart." Sydney smiled to him, knowing that her father forgave her mother, and still loved her despite all she did.

'He's right, if you forgave her, then I can't do it too. I just hope that she'll be able to help me. Because if she can't nobody could do it' She thought.

TBC...

I have a new idea for this fic : I can write a chapter with Vaughn in it (It will be Vaughn's POV) and then one with Sydney and her mother. I can alternate, so you can see Vaughn more often :angelic: .

Alias_Freak said:
Great update! Please post more soon! I love this fic!  (y)  :D  :woot:

Oh, and thanx for the pm.  ;)
Thanks, I'll post more soon. I have already written the two next chapters, I just have to type them now. Unfortunately I'm going away soon, I'll try to find someone to update this story for me :thinking: . But if I don't them I'll try to post longer chapter after my return :blush:

ashqua said:
I have a new idea for this fic : I can write a chapter with Vaughn in it (It will be Vaughn's POV) and then one with Sydney and her mother. I can alternate, so you can see Vaughn more often :angelic: .
oooooh... that would be great!!!!! more Vaughn!!!!!!! ^_^

great chapter!!!! can't wait for more so please update asap!!!!! and thanks for the PM!!!

Back