Killing me softly

Okay, thanks for all your reviews. I'm going to write the new chapters with Vaughn as soon as I can.

And for the new chapter I don't know when I'll post it, I have already wrote the chapter 16,17, 18 but I still have to type them (n) , so I don't know when I'll be able to update :(

Hi :hi:

I have a good news, the next chapter is almost done :woot: so I will post it tomorrow or on Sunday. And I will also post my new PM list, if you want to be added or removed just ask me.
Thanks.
Ash :angelic:

Chapter Sixteen

Previously

"Please be careful, and don't forgot I love you honey."

"Me too dad, and don't worry everything is going to be alright. I'll try to call you."

just as she was walking out she heard her father's voice.

"Yes, with all my heart." Sydney smiled to him, knowing that her father forgave her mother, and still loved her despite all she did.

'He's right, if you forgave her, then I can't do it too. I just hope that she'll be able to help me. Because if she can't nobody could do it' She thought.

With that answer she followed Katya to her car. The ride to the airport was spent in a total silence. Finally after the plane had taken off Sydney who couldn't take it anymore, asked her a question.

"So who are you to my mother? You must be quite important to her if you know where she is."

"You can say that. She's really important to me, so I can only hope it's the same thing for her. If it's not the case then we have a problem."

"Why are you saying that?"

"My last name is Derevko"

"You are..."

"Your aunt and you mother' sister. And before you ask more, yes we have another siblings. Elena, she's our younger sister."

"Wow."

Once again they were silent. Sydney was still choked, she had just discovered that her mother wasn't the only child she thought she was.

"So do you have other siblings? I'm asking you because I have just found out that I have two aunts so maybe another member of my crazy family will be at the airport waiting for us."

"No, don't worry you are not going to discover a new aunt or uncle."

"Great!" she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

Katya smiled before taking a magazine that she began to read. Sydney looked at her and sighed.

"I'm sorry for my reaction. I'm a little bit stressed. I don't know why I reacted like that."

"It's okay."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course."she answered with a smile.

"How was my mother when she was younger and after she.... she left us?"

"That's a hard question, you know when she was younger, Irina was the sweetest little girl I have ever seen. She was always quiet, but only in front of our parents because in reality she was very talkative and full of life. We used to be close before she joined the KGB, when she received her mission she was happy and proud because the KGB was given her first real mission but she was sad because she had to move to the US. The loyal patriot in her told her to take this mission, complete it and come home after. But that's not what happened, after her return she wasn't the same woman. The sweet little girl had disappeared and the emotionless The Man had appareled."

"What do you mean?"Sydney asked, not seeing what she wanted to say.

"Her mission wasn't a success to her superiors because she fell in love with you father and she had a child with her target. She was sent to Kashmir just after her return, to be 're-educated. But what happened in jail has broken something in her, her ability to love and to care about the others. I don't know how you did this but you and your father helped her to heal when she was with you."

"How? She was in CIA custody witch means that she was behind bars. You are wrong." she asked, tears in eyes.

"No, you helped her in more ways than you believe. You told her what she wanted to hear for years. You said 'I love you' "

"How can you say that?"

"Because she's my sister and she told me what happened between you and her, and between her and your father. Never doubt of her love. I know she did a lot of bad things in her life but it was only for a reason, her desire to protect her family."

TBC...

The next chapter should be up soon. But school starts on Friday :angry: , so I will not be able to write as much as I'd like.

My new Pm list, if you want to be added or removed just ask me. And if I forgot someone then tell me so I can edit this post.

PM List :

allenegirl
Alias Fan Gillian
alias_luver
vampirgirl
aliasfancarrie7
AmyLeerockergurl15
secret_agent_angel
vartan-lova
vartancrazy24
Alias_Freak
mystery_chick
bRiStOwInTrAiNiNg
vaughnlover22
Sari
Sarahmañana
aliaslover777
AcidGirl
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
mountaineer68
Ames47
karlee
sydandvaughnforever
Heather
ny1042
smiley87
riamber
Alias79
stargirl591
fReElAnCeR4794
Noemi
uasydvaughngurl
cute_as_candy
hannahb
Sydney Bristow 2300844
tunita

Sydney Bristow 2300844 said:
great update!! what katya told sydney almost made me cry!

Update soon, thanks for the PM!

~Sydney~
[post="981550"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks, I will post as soon as I can, but I have other stories in french and english and I have to go back to school n friday :angry:

Back