Fantasy King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)

Tom

An Old Friend
Title: King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Tagline: From nothing comes a King

Genre: Action, Drama, Fantasy

Director: Guy Ritchie

Cast: Charlie Hunnam, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Jude Law, Djimon Hounsou, Eric Bana, Aidan Gillen, Freddie Fox, Craig McGinlay, Mikael Persbrandt, Tom Wu, Kingsley Ben-Adir, Neil Maskell, Annabelle Wallis, Peter Ferdinando, Geoff Bell, Katherine Elizabeth McGrath, Lorraine Bruce, Eline Powell, Hermione Corfield, Zac Barker, Oliver Barker, Poppy Delevingne, Millie Brady, Nicola Wren, Wil Coban, Bleu Landau, Jacqui Ainsley, Georgina Campbell, Rob Knighton, Michael Hadley, David Beckham, Alan Turkington, Michael McElhatton, Charlie Rawes, James Warren, Ellie Graham, Kamil Lemieszewski, Kalle Hennie, Peter Guinness, Mark Umbers, Adrian Bouchet, Florence Bell, Anna Brooks Beckman, Cordelia Bugeja, Rebecca Calder, Lee Nicholas Harris, Gintare Beinoraviciute, Alice E. Mayer, Claira Watson Parr, Alphonso Austin, Rudy Barrow, Daniel Stisen, Joel Bryant, Dacio Caballero, Lucy Chappell, Jamie B. Chambers, Pedro Caxade, Nick Cornwall, Steve Barnett, Guy Ritchie, Steen Young

Release: 2017-05-10

Runtime: 126

Plot: When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern, Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword Excalibur from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy... whether he likes it or not.
King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017)

As far as I'm concerned this is the King Arthur/Excalibur movie to see.
Certainly well made and full of wonderful SFX.
I hope they make more, just like it.

I hope they make more, just like it.
If I'm thinking of the right movie, this one did not do too well at the box office so I don't think there'll be another. People I know who have seen it generally liked it, it just didn't catch on with the mass market.