Action King Arthur (2004)

Title: King Arthur

Tagline: Rule Your Fate.

Genre: Adventure, War, History, Action

Director: Antoine Fuqua

Cast: Clive Owen, Ioan Gruffudd, Keira Knightley, Mads Mikkelsen, Joel Edgerton, Hugh Dancy, Ray Winstone, Stephen Dillane, Ray Stevenson, Til Schweiger, Stellan Skarsgård, Sean Gilder, Ken Stott, Charlie Creed-Miles, David Murray, Ned Dennehy, Phelim Drew, Des Braiden, Bosco Hogan, David Wilmot, Lochlainn O'Mearain, Ivano Marescotti, Clive Russell, Graham McTavish, Dessie Gallagher, Elliot Henderson-Boyle, Owen Teale, Dawn Bradfield

Release: 2004-07-07

Runtime: 126

Plot: The story of the Arthurian legend, based on the 'Sarmatian hypothesis' which contends that the legend has a historical nucleus in the Sarmatian heavy cavalry troops stationed in Britain, and that the Roman-British military commander, Lucius Artorius Castus is the historical person behind the legend.
King Arthur (2004)

I have known about this film for ages I was surprised no1 has mentioned it, I know it does'nt some out until December 2004 but it looks so good, I think its like a thing to help people recover from no new LOTR at Christmas......Keira is in it hehe shes playing Guinavier (cnt spell sori)

yeah i had seem these pics b4 and the movie looks great. i am interested on how they are going to do the story as so many versions of the story have been told that sometimes it is difficul to come up with new ideas. from the pics of keira they have deffinately come up with something orriginal.
ukaliaschick :scotsman:

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database