King of the Hill

Krazed

Cadet
I think that this show is cool. It's funny and totally hick. I used to work at a place that rented out tent trailers and it was my job to put the propane bottles on everything. Everytime I see Hank I just start laughing that someone's life is propane (even if he is a cartoon).

What do you guys think of the show?

Krazed :ninja:

I've seen some funny eps. (y) But the animation really isn't to my liking, that is all. I remember the one where some guy taped Peggy stepping on stuff with her feet...so...ewww. :P

Bevis and Butt-Head was the funniest! I wish that they still showed it on tv. I saw the King of the Hill the other day when Bobby asks "Dad, can I get a gun rack for my bike?" I just thought that it was the funniest thing.

Krazed :ninja:

i want bevis back.....i loved them so much.... i have my t-shirts and everyone comments on them that they are awesome and they should come back... we need that kinda of humor now

I totally agree. They put a ton of their eps on dvd now though. I'm thinking of getting them. Watching Beavis and Butt-Head always puts me in a good mood.

:ninja:

King of the Hill makes me laugh even when i'm not watching it.

once someone said. "you know what FORD stands for? yeah, it stands for "Fix It Again Tony""

oh man. that randomly pops in my head while driving down the road. and if i'm drinking something at the time, it almost comes out of my nose!

I never really thought it was funny until I was sick for a few days and it was the only good thing on. It slowly enveloped me until I actually started to giggle at it. The rest? Is history.

it's now one of my favorite shows and I love on Adult Swim, how they have Family Guy and King of the Hill back to back some nights. If that just isn't the perfect hour, then I don't know what is.

this is one of my favorite shows.i'm addicted to this show.Very funny show,i can't stop myself to laugh on this show.

Great show. I have no words for praising of this show....Really, Awesome show. All the characters are soo cool.

Back