kingdom of heaven, 5/05

I wish that they had cast someone else instead of Orlando Bloom. I'm still gonna go though. Premieres on Friday here. The trailers seemed pretty god.

SpyDude said:
I wish that they had cast someone else instead of Orlando Bloom.
[post="1327022"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree. But regardless, the movie looks pretty action packed and I'm a fan of Liam so I'll probably check it out.

saw it last night
loved it
orlando held his own
next to liam neeson
and jeremy irons
just fine
great battles
a real epic
troy looked weak by comparison...
(and alexander)

I want to see it, seeing as I just studied the Medieval Period. Doesn't hurt that Liam Neeson (my 2nd cousin) is in it. Family pride ^_^

saw it ... but didn't find it that good ... great fight scenes and all, but I think that the film could have been done better ... and besides, the eding could have been different ... ;)

I saw this on Saturday and was surprised by how much I enjoyed it. Good battles, a dash of history, and Orlando Bloom looked like a man instead of a little boy.

The battles were great, but I dont think Orlando is up to leading man status yet. Then again, this movie didn't really flex his acting muscles all that much.
Scott made this look fabulous which is defiantly a treat, but it came across more "epic for the sake of epic" in my books. Entertaining, but forgetable for the most part.

Back