Knockin On Heavens Door

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
Title: Knockin' On Heavens Door
Pairing: S/V
Disclaimer: i own my brain...does that count?
Thanks: Ash, Janet, Shelby...your amazing beta's! :smiley: Read it kids.

kohd.jpg

Chapter 1

Sydney sighed as she watched her daughter, she was 19 and standing in the front of an auditorium at a graduation. Her baby girl was graduating from high school, she sighed, she wished her father could be there…but he couldn’t and that was something that they she, as a mother was going to have to accept. Her daughter’s father had not been there through any of his daughter’s childhood. She had spread his ashes at sea so long ago, it had been 19 years since that day. She spread him into the vast ocean in hopes that his after life would have less complication than the one he originally lived.

Sydney smiled as she watched her daughter walk off the stage after giving her speech and sat down with her classmates, she smiled as she saw her boyfriend place a gentle kiss on her lips and wrap his arms around her shoulders so protectively and carefully.

She watched as the ceremony ended and her daughter walked towards her with a huge smile on her face.

“Janet Ashley Vaughn I am so proud of you!” Sydney smiled as her daughter hugged her tightly.

“Thanks mom, I just wish dad were here” Janet sighed as she stared off out the window.

“I know you do baby…I wish he was too” Sydney sighed as she pulled out her camera.

“oh god mom, please don’t” Janet moaned and rolled her eyes.

“Sweetheart, this is your graduation, your Grandfather asked for pictures, so I’m giving him pictures” Sydney laughed as Janet continued to roll her eyes.

“Where is grandpa anyway?” Janet asked as she waved for her boyfriend, Derrick to come over.

“He’s on business like he always is, he really wanted to be here though, you know that right?” Sydney laughed slightly.

“Yeah, he is…and it sucks” Janet shrugged as Derrick walked over and wrapped his arms around her waist.

“Hey beautiful” He smiled and kissed her neck. “Miss Bristow” he nodded politely.

“Derrick, you’ve been dating her for 3 years, how many times do you want to hear ‘Call me Sydney’?” Sydney laughed.

“Sorry Sydney, I’ll work on it” he smiled.

“Good” Sydney laughed. “Okay, now, pictures”

Janet just groaned again but smiled for the camera as Sydney spent the next 10 minutes taking pictures of Janet and then Janet and Derrick and then Janet, Derrick and her and then Janet and her and then Janet Derrick and anyone else she could find in the auditorium.

“okay, mom, I’m going to take the camera and burn it now” Janet laughed as she took the camera from her mother’s hands.

“Oh come on Janet, I’m just trying to capture the moment” Sydney smiled.

“Yeah…and blind everyone I know…smooth move mom” Janet replied sarcastically.

“Watch your mouth Janet Ashley Vaughn” Sydney scolded her with a laugh.

Janet just smiled at her mother, they had always had more of a ‘best friend’ relationship than a mother daughter relationship, and she loved that.

“Alright, you probably have a thousand places that you’d rather be than hanging out with your mom, so, go, have fun…um…be back by 2:30 okay?” Sydney smiled.

“Thanks mom, your amazing” Janet smiled and gave her mother a tight hug.

“Be careful” Sydney warned them with a smile.

“We will Sydney” Derrick smiled.

“I love you mom” Janet told her.

“I love you too, now go…now!” Sydney laughed and shooed Janet and Derrick away.

that was a great beginning, but what heppened to Vaughn?
thanx for the PM, can i be added to your PM list for this story?
please and thank you :D
great chapter
can't wait for more
update soon

hahah crazy girl
but i LOVE YOU
you know why? well you do know why but ill tell you again
JANET hahahah
im syd's daughter syd and vaughns daughter!!!!!!!
WOO HOO
(ok yes i do realize im not actually their daughter but still! :lol:smiley:
love ya girl :hug:

Wow I loved that It was so cute I love the Syd/janet relationship

Thanks for the pm be sure to keep me on the list Thankyou!!!

Ok, whats with me and the lateness?
i find it erm...late? hah, no..i find it bad!
That was awesome though, still completely love it!
Ash

I read the chap and honestly, I LOVED IT! But of course I loved it because you spoiled me a lot... :D You like are an awesome writer. Thanx for the PM and the link and such on AIM. You rock! :hug:

And I am the official addicts keeper...if you want to be an addict..see me
Addicts:
#1 Rileylovesalias- aka riley

RILEY ADD ME TO THE ADDICT LIST THIS SECOND!
*nods earnestly*

and OMFG!
*dies* (yup, here we go again with the ressurecting)
h-h-he died!
*dies*
and it was all saddies
*dies*
but janet gwaduated!
*dies*
and she and derrik (sp? :blink:smiley: are WAY too cute!
*dies*
pm me!
*dies*

luv juju :harp:

Vaughn is dead?
He will come back, right?
Cause you have me sitting here crying cause Vaughn is dead
Don't do that
its too sad
I like how you named Syd's daughter after your betas
Thats so sweet of you to do
Put me on the PM list please?