Knockin On Heavens Door

Hehe
Janet caught them kissing
They love eachother
It's so cute
I was wondering when you were gonna update this!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please!

Chapter 16

“so I guess that means she doesn’t want to see us making out?” Sydney laughed and pressed her forehead against Vaughn’s.

“That is my assumption” Vaughn smiled and leaned back on the couch.

Sydney just looked at him for a minute.

“I’ve been waiting so long to do that” Sydney smiled.

“Do what?” Vaughn asked her.

“Kiss you…ever since that night, I’d go to bed dreaming of how I would be with you again one day…I just wasn’t sure when” Sydney told him.

“I’m sorry Syd, I never meant to hurt you…if I had of known; I would have come back” Vaughn whispered.

“Where the hell have you been?” Sydney asked him.

“I don’t know Syd, I swear to god, all I remember is telling you that I would pick you up and then there was a fight and things go blank. The next thing I remember is you telling me I’ve been gone for 19 years” Michael told her calmly.

“When Weiss told me you were back…so many things ran through my head. I mean; I didn’t know how I was supposed to feel…how I was supposed to react, it just didn’t make sense to me anymore, back then, you were the one thing I could count on and that never changed, even when you were gone I could always count on you for support…even if you didn’t know it” Sydney smiled weakly.

“Are you upset?” Vaughn asked her.

“Am I upset?” Sydney repeated.
“Are you upset that I came back. I mean…is this a disappointment to you?” Vaughn asked her seriously.

“No, this is the greatest thing that has happened to me since our daughter was born, if I hadn’t had Janet…I wouldn’t have had a reason to live and if I didn’t have a reason to live…I wouldn’t have been here to come and get you” Sydney told him.

“She seems like an amazing young woman, a lot like her mom” Vaughn smiled.

“She is, she’s a straight a student, she was accepted into Harvard and Princeton, she has a boyfriend who loves her more than anything in the world; and now she’s having a baby of her own…she is the most amazing child I could have ever asked for” Sydney smiled.

“What do you think is going to happen with the baby?” Vaughn asked her.

“The baby…she’ll keep it and she’ll go to school…she’ll make it all work just because that’s the way she is, that’s the way she was raised. You know me Vaughn, I would never teach our daughter to run from something that was hard…I taught her to embrace it, make the best of it…just like I thought her father would have wanted her to” Sydney smiled and a gentle tear made its way down her cheek.

“You thought right. I guess it’s all just such a shock, I mean, to me…we were going to Santa Barbra and I saw you and made love to you last night…but its been almost two decades since that, its been almost 20 years since I’ve held you in my arms like I always wanted to, like I still want to” Vaughn whispered before noticing the tears. “Please don’t cry Syd”

Chapter 17

“I’m sorry, I just can’t help it Vaughn, I’ve been waiting nearly 20 years to hear you say that…but now that you are, I don’t know what to say” Sydney confessed sadly.

“Tell me you love me too” Vaughn whispered solemnly.

“I do love you Vaughn…I love you so much but there’s one thing that we can’t forget about” Sydney sighed.

“What is that Sydney? What can’t we forget about” Vaughn asked her.

“It’s been 20 years…we aren’t the same people we used to be” Sydney told him as she wiped her eyes.

“Syd, we could be…if we wanted to, we could do that” Vaughn encouraged her.

“So much has happened Michael…I mean, I had Janet and I built a life around that…just me and her and then Jayson came along and he was great for so long but things just fell apart, and since then…I have this wall that I built up and I’m not sure that I’m ready or if I can tear it down because it has kept me safe for so long. Right now, I have three constants in my life, my dad, our Daughter and Weiss… I can count on them through everything, and right now…I just don’t know if I can count on you…not yet at least” Sydney whispered.

“If we had a choice Syd, if I had a choice. We would be here, right now together, and the last 19 years wouldn’t have happened. You and I…we’d be married and I would have seen my daughter grow up, but I didn’t have that choice. And according to you, you raised our daughter to make the best of a bad situation, so you need to do the same thing Syd, we are in a bad spot right now but I’m offering you a hand to pull you up now all you have to do is take it…please Syd, just give me a chance” Vaughn pleaded with her.

“You need to get some sleep Vaughn…you’ve had a long day” Sydney whispered and stood up from the couch and walked to her own bedroom, leaving Vaughn sitting there, missing her and trying not to cry.

PM LIST
vaughnsgurl4lf
rileylovesalias
frangipani
ams4alias
deranged_girl
texasalias2004
Alwazabrat
stealthy
bubbles
msu_ruby
fire*n*ice
sydneymicheal
berry_kyoote_spy88
sparklingrainbow
syd26
sabbiee_co
peanutbutter
blue_bird
Alias_rocks_87
helpleessromantic
IwantRome
luckylass
Vaughnlover15
SydneyVaughn47
Littlemissliketofight
Mightylittleone
secret_agent_angel
batman
Emmy_D
gucci_94
luckylass
lizababy
freckles3706
bubblezk88
iluvalias0203
jen-jen
vaughnshoney
vartan-lova
aliasgirl89
anyaherrera
Nancy O
ubielecki
WindyStar47
Bamse
full_bLown_Rose
unauthorized_girl
Truth Takes Time 2.18
anji_alias
alias=mylife26

dude that was sad :cry: whats with the sadness? gah... and she walked away, what the? im confused, i thought this was gonna be fluffy, and instead im crying!

:cry:
Syd is supposed to run back into his arms and say "it's still not over" or something like that...
:lol:
But this was sad :(
I hope that it all works out soon. :hug:

Ri

That was great ... kinda sad that Syd cant accept Vaughn into her life right now ... aww he loves her and he finally got to say it ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Back