Knockin On Heavens Door

man why did she agree to let him come back home???
wheres vaughn when you need him...
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :beret:

Wait a minute
Why oh why would Syd let him come back
I hope its to get the few things he has left at the house and leave
Cause I don't like him
I can't wait until Vaughn and Janet meet
I'm glad Sydney made it very clear to Janet who her dad is, was, whatever
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon please

How come everything you write is so good? Really? All of it? Are you magical? Or an alien?

Ah...who cares? It's GREAT STUFF! Although "The Stupid Ex" kind of makes me wanna puke. Something makes me kind of queasy.

Continue on soon? PLEASE? You're just too freaking addicting.

Can I get a PM? Later...

-Gwen

jayson...seriously dude...go away now!!! we don't like you!

awesome chapter, loved it, vaughn was so sweet!! thanks for the pm!!

hey, i jus read this entire story. i love the s/v parts, but come on....u can't expect syd to let jayson back into her life when vaughn's back....can i get a pm?

CARO!
YES, I AM FINALLY HERE!

sorry but school has started
and just... ARGH!

OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING PLUS ONE!

*dances around*

and aww poor laur, caro, please add: LaurenRachael to your pm list
poor thing's been asking for one forever

now ok i come and find this?
HE'S STAYING THE NIGHT?
:shock:
:yikes:
caro! *shakes head*
pure pure evil

why did she say yes?
i don't get it! she has vaughn!

NO SHE MUST GO WITH VAUGHN!

*has a major freak out*

luv juju :harp:

p.s.. you are a GOD
like literally
you write so well
*is jealous*

well i don´t love jason and i definetly want sidney and vaughn be together again but i totally trust you to get them back together. :smiley:
on the other hand i "like " jason because it makes the SV-situation so wierd and difficult....... i love twisted situations / emotions :blink:
great chapter!!
suzy

sexcivaughn14 said:
“Jayson and I…we were married, we got married 5 years after you disappeared, we were together for about 12 years, the CIA made us grow apart, I had left, but I knew he was still in it so I wouldn’t settle for ‘I’m going on a business trip’ and eventually he just got sick of it…he cheated on me and when I wouldn’t take him back…he turned it into my problem, my fault” Sydney told him quietly. “I never loved him like I loved you Vaughn, but I did love him…at some point or another, I did love him, but now…that love has turned into so much hate and anger I just can’t stand him”
Keep that thought in mind for a little bit later when he is begging you to take him back!

“It’s okay Syd. He’s an idiot, no man who would cheat on you could ever deserve you…ever” Vaughn told her as he firmly wrapped his arms around her.
I wish I had a boyfriend like him! I love him!

“Does Janet think of him as her father?” Vaughn asked with a twinge of jealousy evident in his voice.

“God no. He came into Janet’s life when she was about 4, I always raised her to know that her father was Michael Vaughn and that I loved him more than anything in the world, that he was my soul mate but he died before I had a chance to tell him about her…but he was always watching out for us…he was our guardian angel” Sydney smiled slightly.

“Thankyou… you don’t know what it means to me to know that my daughter doesn’t think of another man as her father.” Vaughn smiled happily.

“She only has one father Vaughn…and that man is you” Sydney told him and her eyes lit up slightly at the thought of Vaughn being a father to Janet.

Vaughn smiled too.
AWWW!!!!! That is TOO sweet! :love: I am so glad that she thinks of only Vaughn as her father! Now she just needs to be told so she can have a relationship with him!

“Well, how exactly do we know that Mr. Vaughn is to be trusted?” Jayson asked.

“That’s Agent Vaughn, Jayson” Sydney corrected him.
If I was Syd I would have said "That's Agent Vaughn, Mr. Reid" I would make him as pissed off as I could!

“Ok, how do we know AGENT Vaughn is to be trusted?” He re-stated his question.

“We don’t, but how do we know you are to be trusted either, Agent Reid, life is a game of risks, better get used to it and take one” Dixon told him.
GO DIXON!!!

“I know that Syd, and you know what…I always have, that’s why I fell in love with you…that’s why I’m still in love with you” he told her honestly.
OMFV!!! Tell him to FCUK OFF!!!!(Got that from the shirts that say that, FYI) He cheated on her.... You get one chance and that is it! He blew it...now kick him to the curb!

"Can I come home…please? Just for one night?” He whispered.

Sydney just nodded and stood up from the table. She grabbed her bag and ran out to her car and drove home.
Was that a nod as in 'yes'???? If it is how can you do that...She has her SOUL MATE back....She doesn't need seconds!!!

“Eric, I’ll call you tomorrow, um…call Vaughn okay?...but now, you have to go ok?” Sydney told him as she practically shoved him out the door.
Is she shoving him out the door because Jayson is coming over and she doesn't want him to know??

“sure” Janet smiled and ran off to open the door. “Jayson?”

“hey bean” he smiled as she leapt into his arms and he hugged her back. “how’ve you been?”
Why do I have a feeling that Vaughn say her jump into him arms! I hope that he leaves soon though!

Great chapter...Except fot the parts that include Jayson being an a**hole everyone...You can leave him out!

Update soon!

Megan

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANNOUNCEMENT...</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
There will be NO chapters until Monday....
</span>

sexcivaughn14 said:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ANNOUNCEMENT...</span>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>
There will be NO chapters until Monday....
</span>
[post="1200881"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Monday!! I don't know if I can wait that long. O well I can try.
Can't wait to see what happens with Jayson. And Vaughn come to think about it.

Back