Knowing

Tetine

Cadet
I just saw that movie this afternoon.
I've been told the end was bad, but I really liked it. I wasn't expecting that at all, and I think it's the first american movie I watch with this kind of ending... not the typical heroe who survives, meets a girl, starts a family, everything's fine... And it made me cry a lot!
I didn't like the religious part though, which was very important at the very end, with the kids. It felt wrong, too weird and it made me laugh because it was so obvious... !

So what did you think? :rolleyes:

I think the end was really weird, the whole movie was really interesting but the end just felt wrong. Kids, rabbits, tree... :mellow:

The ending was HORRIBLE. I hate sci-fi films that don't have to be. If you wanna give me sci-fi, show me my big ass space-ships in the opening scene, massive guns that make people disappear, and hundreds of cows running down the street on fire. Set the benchmark of a sci-fi movie. Don't set it up to be a really good action style movie. Planes crashing in the middle of a highway, that was awesome. The discrete addition of these 'people' was just uncalled for, and ruined the movie in my opinion.

The ending was HORRIBLE. I hate sci-fi films that don't have to be. If you wanna give me sci-fi, show me my ass space-ships in the opening scene, massive guns that make people disappear, and hundreds of cows running down the street on fire. Set the benchmark of a sci-fi movie. Don't set it up to be a really good action style movie. Planes crashing in the middle of a highway, that was awesome. The discrete addition of these 'people' was just uncalled for, and ruined the movie in my opinion.

Couldn't have said it better myself. I really enjoyed this movie until the 'people' came on the scene - it ruined the whole movie!

It's the first time I've ever said to people "watch this movie it's really good but be prepared to be disappointed by the ending because it's rubbish". :o_O:

Ending is so much weird?.. I think, it just a wastage of time to watch this movie.... :rolleyes:

Ending is so much weird?.. I think, it just a wastage of time to watch this movie.... :rolleyes:

But the rest of it is pretty good. It's worth watching it I think, just be prepared for a rubbish ending, it gave us something to talk about anyway. :blink:

Whatever they did with the ending but movie is good enough to be watched. Knowing suites my taste of mystery and thriller love. Sometimes directors intentionally do such things to keep the focus of people distracted from any other thing. They like playing with the psychology of human beings. :smiley:

Back