Season 5 Kristen Live Chat 1-12-04

From obsessdwithalias: Oh my gosh! Alias was fantastic last night! Genius! What did you think about "Sniper Lauren" and Sydney's harvested eggs? Do we all now have a tangible reason to hate Lauren?
And how! And I'm so glad that you guys now know. But tell me, does anyone not think that other fertilized eggs are out there somewhere? And, if you were Syd, wouldn't you have looked and calculated what went down before blasting the place? I'm just sayin'...

From shugargirl: Alias!
Is the happiest crew on Earth! Get this--I'm told that Jennifer Garner rented out Disneyland--the entire park!--on Saturday night as a Christmas gift to the show's cast and crew. If that's not adorably sweet, you tell me what is. A friend tells me Jen came up with the idea and other castmembers and producers also pitched in.

From tutotone: Who went to the Disneyland thing?
You guys are all about Alias today, not that I'm complaining. But good lord, guess the show is back! Anyway, with the exception of Greg Grunberg and Amanda Foreman, it looks like the entire cast and crew was there--including Bradley Cooper and Merrin Dungey. They had a party around 8 p.m., and then they had the whole park to themselves, with no lines, and all Alias folk. Which is funny, because once I dreamed of heaven, and it was the same thing.

From aliasjunkie: I hear rumors all the time about Alias being axed, do you have any inside info?
There is no need to worry. Seriously. The network is still behind the show.

From zsazsazsu: Was that Quentin Tarantino we heard last night on Alias?
So I'm told. But truth be told, I didn't recognize it.

From i_love_kristin: I heard Quentin. He was the voice that told Julia Thorne to kill the man in the chair.
Damn. You are good. And that would make sense based on the upcoming storyline. You may love me (from the looks of the username), but you really should be me so I can devote myself to watching Felicity reruns full time. Oooh!

From aliaschika47: On Alias, how much more Lauren do we have to endure before Vaughn realizes what he's doing?!
Hey, now, give her a chance to see whether you dig her in her new evil incarnation. Lauren tells Syd to stay away from Vaughn in an upcoming ep (at least, according to a preliminary script), and it appears to me that Vaughn doesn't immediately find out.

From suasponte: What an Alias last night! I'm so happy that Vaughn's wifey-poo is a baddie!
Whee! Me too. Now that you all finally know the eeevilll mamacita I've been cruelly teasing you about for so long, I suppose there's no harm in me sharing that Lauren (Vaughn of Satan) is one-half of the steamy sex scene I also told you about. She's has sex with someone who is not Vaughn. Guesses?

From fookmi15: Sloane? Ewww! Nope.

From madkatter: Lauren and Jack?
Ha! Nope.

From tfriel: Stark?
Um, no...not precisely.

From beckygene: You're saying it's not Sark?
No, I am saying it's not Stark.
From aver: Well, she just killed his daddy, so in the Alias world, it's time to celebrate patricide with hot monkey sex with Sark.
Personally, I think sex with Sark is a great way to celebrate any occasion. Tuesday. A letter opening. Matching socks. But that's just me.

From lookuppeterpan: Do you think Lauren is working for the Covenant or someone else?
Covenant, all the way. Where better to keep tabs on Sydney?

Here are some answers that were a little different than the posted chat. These answers were said in the original chat earliar tonight.

aliaschika47 asks: How much more Lauren do we have to endure before Vaughn realizes what he's doing?!?
Hey now, give her a CHANCE to see whether you dig her in her new EVIL incarnation. Lauren will tell Syd to stay away from Vaughn in an upcoming ep (at least, according to a preliminary script), and it appears to me that Vaughn won't find out for a while

From obsessdwithalias: Oh my gosh! Alias was fantastic last night! Genius! What did you think about "Sniper Lauren" and Sydney's harvested eggs? Do we all now have a tangible reason to hate Lauren?
We can hate her more than Sloane himself! But tell me, does anyone NOT think that fertilized egg is out there somewhere? And if you were Syd, wouldn't you have looked before blasting the place? I'm just sayin' ...

toddferguson asks: Hey, was that the voice of Quentin Tarentino I heard on Alias last night, or am I crazy?
Apparently, *I'm* crazy because you're all ridiculing my voice-recognition talents. I AM NOT SYDNEY BRISTOW!

suasponte asks: oooh . . .. what an Alias last night! I'm so happy that Vaughn's wifey-poo is a badey!
Whee! Me too. Now that you all finally know the evvvvillleee mamacita I’ve been cruelly teasing you about for so long … I suppose there’s no harm in telling you that Lauren (Vaughn of Satan) is one half of the steamy sex scene I also told you about. She’s going to have sex with someone who is not Vaughn . Guesses?

fookmi15 asks: Sloane? Ewww!
Lauren's shaggee? Nope. But is it wrong for me to NOT think that's "eww"? (My god, I am OLD today!)

beckygene asks: You're saying it's NOT Sark?
No, I am saying it's not Stark. Attention to detail, mon tubaire.

aver asks: Well, she just killed his Daddy, so in the Alias world, it's time to celebrate patricide with hot monkey sex with Sark.
Kristin replies: Clearly.

lookuppeterpan asks: Do you think Lauren is working for the Covenant, or someone else?
Covenant, all the way. They knew exactly where Syd was most vulnerable ... and from whom she couldn't stay away.

cinfully asks: Please tell me that they destroyed all of the Spy Baby eggs!!!!!!!!
Have you SEEN Alias? Don't you know how these things work??!!!

idell74 asks: Kristin, please tell me that Vaughn moving on after only 9months.. will be explained by some evil-doing...
I am HOPING it's brain-washing. But do not know!

sydvaughn asks: Do you get to see the shows early or just read scripts? I wouldn't have wanted to know the end of Alias last night with seeing. That would be a bummer.
WHEEEEEE!!!!! I am VINDICATED for keeping my yapper shut!!! Oh, what a glorious moment.

Source: E! Online.

I highlighted the Vaughn part for us S/V shippers, and also the part where is says Lauren threatens Syd! ;) Wow, what do you guys think?

Love ya,

Penny

Thanks for posting. I love all the juciness of the details. Who do you think Lauren will have sex with? And we all already knew about Lauren cause AllAlias rocks.

The missing test tube baby...to be continued.....

I just can't wait for Vaughn to kick the Cow to the curb.

aliasaddict26 said:
Thanks for posting. I love all the juciness of the details. Who do you think Lauren will have sex with? And we all already knew about Lauren cause AllAlias rocks.

The missing test tube baby...to be continued.....

I just can't wait for Vaughn to kick the Cow to the curb.
My guess is that it's SARK!! It has to be, and I think she kind of hint's it in her chat. Not STARK, but it has to be SARK!!

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:

Thanks

that was really great of you to do it like, that, i am definetly hopping that Vaughn was brainwashed so i can hate Lauren even more!!!

So, Kristin is saying Lauren may or may not have sex with Sark (I can't tell)... here's a really weird thought for you all...

What if her hints imply that she doesn't actually have *sex* with Sark... but perhaps the sex that is had, and we've heard previously that it's weird (S&M like sex, etc.) isn't really sex at all -- but rather an implantation.

What if the weird sex that's been bantered about is actually referring to Lauren being implanted with the Rambaldi/Syd fertilized eggs...and not the physical act of love? You have to think that all of Rambaldi's DNA and Syd's eggs didn't actually get destroyed....

Just a thought....

- Meta

allaliasallthetime said:
Thanks for posting the info! I can't wait to see what happens in the scene where Lauren tells Syd to back off :woot:
Yea...that's going to go well With Syd. Who the hell are you to say anything Lauren? You back the hell off! :angry: Sorry, get carried away! Kick her As* Syd!

Love ya,

Metaphysicalgrl said:
What if the weird sex that's been bantered about is actually referring to Lauren being implanted with the Rambaldi/Syd fertilized eggs...and not the physical act of love? You have to think that all of Rambaldi's DNA and Syd's eggs didn't actually get destroyed....
God hope not!

Love ya,

thanks 4 posting!!

yea it has to be lauren and sark!!! im becoming a s/l shipper now, and plus if they get together.. syd and vaughn can be together! but thats in a perfect world!

okay lauren has no right to tell syd to stay away! syd kick her a*s ! syd was so there first.. lauren go get a life hahhaha

thanks again for posting!

love u guys,
brie*

OMG what the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!! lauren tells syd to stay away from vaughn!!!!!! nahhhhhh omg she is the biggest B*(&@ in the world URGHHHHHHHHHHHH how could she even think of telling syd that when shes not even faithful to her hubby! awwwwww poor vaughn he loves syd so much and he can't be with her instead hes with a witch who is using him!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH
Anywayz for lauren... ya it would make sense for her to be with Sark but maybe it could be QT

I really can't wait to see how Sydney responds when Lauren tells her to leave Vaughn alone. Something like this maybe

:syd1: "I'm gonna kill you" :superangry: Lauren looks back at her :blush: Sydney lunges at her and :boxing: Sydney yells "Die!" Lauren can't fight worth felgercarb so she :thud: They try to :stretcher: the hospital, but oh darn she's :rip: not like were sad. :D See this is us now :tvhappy: Sydney returns to :vaughn1: and Vaughn tells her that he's been a idiot (Or on a mission, had to marry her) and that he :love: :love: her, and then :syd4: and :vaughn1: do a little :lovers: :kissme: and they live happily ever after!! :D

Right...we can dream!! lol sorry about my weird story :lol:

Love ya,

We'll probably end the year with a pregnant Lauren. Vaughn will think its his but it will really be an implanted Syd/Rimbaldi fetus. YUCK! I hope not!

i really cant wait to see what syd says when lauren tells her to back off!! that should be a fun scene...! poor sydney!!! i will really hate lauren if she ends up carrying the syd/rambaldi baby and tells vaughn that its his!!! because then we all know that vaughn will be the good man that he is and stay married to lauren...even tho he loves sydney. :angry: but seeing lauren and sark hook up would be interesting...! as long as its not lauren and vaughn!!!

I don't even know if Lauren could pass off a Sydbaldi baby as hers and Vaughns. I just can't see them ever having sex. I see NO passion between them. If they don't have sex, then Vaughn couldn't think it was his. I just can't see Vaughn sleeping with Lauren given how much he loves Syd. Even if she is his wife.

Back