Season 5 Kristen Live Chat 1-12-04

Kristin makes it pretty clear that it is Sark that Lauren sleeps with (at least that's what it sounds like to me). Check it out:

From beckygene: You're saying it's not Sark?
No, I am saying it's not Stark.

She also goes on to shoot down every person that suggests that Lauren sleeps with another male besides Sark.

“Feminism is the radical concept that women are actually people.” -Anonymous

A smug scholar is only a fool. But a smug swordsman is a dead man.
-a quote Sark should heed

Whenever Vaughn finds out what Laurens been doing to him. Im envisioning his conversation with Jack. Serious male bonding time. :P

pennstatechic said:
I really can't wait to see how Sydney responds when Lauren tells her to leave Vaughn alone. Something like this maybe

:syd1: "I'm gonna kill you" :superangry: Lauren looks back at her :blush: Sydney lunges at her and :boxing: Sydney yells "Die!" Lauren can't fight worth felgercarb so she :thud: They try to :stretcher: the hospital, but oh darn she's :rip: not like were sad. :D See this is us now :tvhappy: Sydney returns to :vaughn1: and Vaughn tells her that he's been a idiot (Or on a mission, had to marry her) and that he :love: :love: her, and then :syd4: and :vaughn1: do a little :lovers: :kissme: and they live happily ever after!! :D

Right...we can dream!! lol sorry about my weird story :lol:

Love ya,

Penny :angelic:
I like your very animated story idea... hope it turns out that way!! Because that would :band:

...ok so maybe i'm not the best at utilizing the smilies

Melissa ^_^

Back