Season 5 Kristen spoiler

Just got a sneak peek of episode five and they're discussing the death of a character that KILLS ME. NO, IT IS NOT VAUGHN. I promise. [It's not Marshall nor Weiss.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
got that from spoilerfix.com

now I don't know if she means that the CHARACTERS were talking about someone's death or the writers/producers...
Who could die??? Who could die???
Not Jack, Syd, or Sark!!!! Make it Sloane!!! :lol: JK
OH MAYBE ITS IRINA!!!!
Makes sense since Lena Olin does not plan to return to Alias, you gotta do something about her character....

well, they are discussing the death of a character ... so, we won't see it happen ... so, I am guessing Irina here ...

Okay, I'm down with Irina dying since Lena isn't ever going to come back.

:breathes small sigh of relief:

hotpot said:
I swear to God, if they kill Sark, I'll kill JJ.
:Ph34r:  :torch:
[post="1033988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It's not sark he is schedueled to appear in two eps after the chracter who is going to die dies. It definetly Dixon there getting rid of the token black guy just like pete on smallville

Its not Dixon, I remember him saying he wasn't going to die. I think it was this summer too. I seriously think its Irina. Maybe its Carrie? Maybe its Kendall?

I hope and PRAY that it is Irina. Since Lena refuses to come back they need to close that part of Alias history. I'd suggest though, that they find a way to let us in on Irina's secrets. That way it can be over with for good.

I don't think they'll kill anyone off in the main credits. Bradley might appear in a few episodes, but that still doesn't mean he can't die (he could fake his death). Irina does make sense, but I really hope not!

noooooooooooo not dixon or will - don't mind them killing irina cos trying to keep her in the background sucked on season 3 so if they get rid then they dont need to bother - plus we have spy sis and spy auntie now!! (y)

Obsessed with Jen said:
I hope and PRAY that it is Irina.  Since Lena refuses to come back they need to close that part of Alias history.  I'd suggest though, that they find a way to let us in on Irina's secrets.  That way it can be over with for good.
[post="1034667"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
It would make sense to kill her she not even their and even in her absemce she still has a presence on the show she to important to the bigger picture it would almost be like killing slaone which they won't do either so with all that being said mu choice is still Dixon. Like he'd tell us he was going to die anyway. It's to much of a big spoiler to just give away he's the most expendable

I don't think it's Irina, because that wouldn't really be big news. She was gone all of Season3, and she might as well have been dead. I think it's Will Tippin, because Kristin said it was making her ill, and we know Kristin loves the Bradley.

Back