Season 5 Kristen spoiler

I also think it is Vaughn that killed Irina. I don't think it was Jack, because of the whole IMing thing.

Yeah, Alias mentions something or show something, and never refer to it again. I am still trying to figure out the reason for Sloane kidnapping Jack in S2 finale. What was the purpose of that, when he could have just knocked him out and stolen the heart?

I also think it is Vaughn that killed Irina. I don't think it was Jack, because of the whole IMing thing.

Yeah, Alias mentions something or show something, and never refer to it again. I am still trying to figure out the reason for Sloane kidnapping Jack in S2 finale. What was the purpose of that, when he could have just knocked him out and stolen the heart?

Yeah, but if the documents tell us who killed Irina, then why would Syd sleep with Vaughn in the season premiere? That doesn't make sense to me.

It seems like all the shows JJ does are guilty of mentioning something and it never being heard from again. Like on Lost, that wierd monster thing was mentioned in the first two eps and hasn't bee mentioned since. MF even made fun of this when he was on Ellen.

filmlover said:
I also think it is Vaughn that killed Irina.  I don't think it was Jack, because of the whole IMing thing.

Yeah, Alias mentions something or show something, and never refer to it again.  I am still trying to figure out the reason for Sloane kidnapping Jack in S2 finale.  What was the purpose of that, when he could have just knocked him out and stolen the heart?
[post="1091368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's what I'm talking about, he does things and then don't explain them, and leave us hanging and wanting more of it. Maybe that is why Alias lost some viewers because they get lost watching it and they can't follow whats going on.

Yeah, but if the documents tell us who killed Irina, then why would Syd sleep with Vaughn in the season premiere? That doesn't make sense to me.

Well, we don't know that the killer is revealed on those documents, we are all just guessing. But yeah, that doesn't make sense either, but I still think that Vaughn is the killer.

There must be something we are missing from the puzzle. They wouldn't tell us everything. And what would be the fun of talking about it anyway if we knew everything, I love speculating anyway. It's fun, and when we finally find out what it was, we look back and say, "Oh, that's what it was missing, now it makes sense."

;)

Well, we don't know that the killer is revealed on those documents, we are all just guessing. But yeah, that doesn't make sense either, but I still think that Vaughn is the killer.

The way Kristin worded it last night, it does sound like the killer's name in is on the documents. But that doesn't make any sense either. But Alias has a history of making the CIA look like idiots.

I'm beginning to think that perhaps neither Jack or Vaughn are the killers. Watch it be Weiss or Dixon!

angel_audie said:
The way Kristin worded it last night, it does sound like the killer's name in is on the documents.  But that doesn't make any sense either.  But Alias has a history of making the CIA look like idiots.

I'm beginning to think that perhaps neither Jack or Vaughn are the killers.  Watch it be Weiss or Dixon!
[post="1091405"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

or even Marshall or Carrie.

I bet it's probably gonna surprise us if it's someone we never thought about... It could be Will for all we know...

I know some of them have no reasons for killing Irina, but JJ is capable of coming up with some crazy story plots....

Just wait and see... we are all gonna be shocked with the killer I bet. :eek:

Now that Kristen has spilled, I can clarify!

The documents state who killed who, and why. You will know what they say, and see some ramifications, before the end of x4.01.

Jinnie said:
Now that Kristen has spilled, I can clarify!

The documents state who killed who, and why. You will know what they say, and see some ramifications, before the end of x4.01.
[post="1091421"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thanks Jinnie! That surely helps us! :smiley:

Now is when it gets harder to believe that it's Vaughn, and therefore Jack knew all those time. Therefore, it goes back to the IM thingie and Syd and Vaughn in bed together as well.

But we can't forget that eppy 401 is about 3-4 months after Sydney saw those papers.

Now, we can speculate even more...

hmmmm... Now that leads me to believe it's Jack who killed this person (Irina), because Sydney won't be talking to him for a long time. Right?

Now, the question is... who and why? Jinnie said it explains why as well, so that's a good thing that they are not forgetting to explain.

wooowww!!
This is getting interesting! ;)

If the documents state who killed who than I think Irina is really the person who is dead!
But,i f Jack new about those documents, if he "wrote" them, why would he talking with Irina during S3?
Vaughn...nahh...I still don't think it was him! Poor boy, he was drunk! :P

so...who lefts? :P

Ok, so the documents state who killed who and why. We do learn what Jack has done in the two hr premier right? But that is about SAB, correct? If Jack killed Irina why was he IMing her. I could understand him telling Sydney that he will contact Irina, but never did if he was lying. But he did contact her, so he can't be the killer. I wish I had telepathy and can read JJ's mind.

It can' be Vaughn because I can't see the writers not wanting to explore Syd's reactions to this after her reading the docs and since we know they get along pretty well in ep 1 it can't be him.
So I guess JAck is a pretty good candidate...

I just wonder if William Vaughn is still supposed to be in the documents. I would also like some clarification as to when he saved Nadia; when she was an infant or the little girl we saw in ep 21 (the video tape=); if she was about 5-6 year-old then he was not killed by Irina 'cause Syd would have been around 11 at that time and Vaughn even older....

filmlover said:
Ok, so the documents state who killed who and why.  We do learn what Jack has done in the two hr premier right?  But that is about SAB, correct?  If Jack killed Irina why was he IMing her.  I could understand him telling Sydney that he will contact Irina, but never did if he was lying.  But he did contact her, so he can't be the killer.  I wish I had telepathy and can read JJ's mind.
[post="1091461"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I agree dude, it only gets more complicated to try to understand and figure it out who killed who.

But I'm sure (not 100%) that Irina is the one that was killed.

Now figuring it out who the killer is, is going to be a challenge for us. It's like we are trying to solve a puzzle, but JJ is still keeping one important piece to himself. haha.

Vaughn or Jack? Hard to answer that... but maybe is neither of them... maybe is someone else we are not even thinking about it.

Hmmm. Perhaps 'why' is the wrong word, the documents aren't a confession.

It's probably better to say the documents say who killed who, and the reason(s) for doing so.

:blink: I'm confused :o_O:

The documents state who was killed? :confused: I thought they stated about SAB47? How can they now say who was killed and why is that relevant to SAB47? Because they were a danger to SAB47? :doh: This is a silly plot if it's true -_-

I thought the killing was later in the season. I didn't realise it was going to be straight away :shock:

The documents can't say Vaughn then if Sydney ends up with him in the first few episodes :thinking: It must say Jack :( Sydney has got to be mad at him in S4 so that's how it will start off. Whether he did it or not remains to be seen :whistle:

Maybe Lauren killed Irina :rolleyes:

Jinnie said:
Hmmm. Perhaps 'why' is the wrong word, the documents aren't a confession.

It's probably better to say the documents say who killed who, and the reason(s) for doing so.
[post="1091505"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

We can't hardly come up with the killer, I'm sure it will be alot more difficult to come up with the reasons for the killing. Since we are not sure who killed who, it's going to be fun trying to come up with reasons for all of them. haha

Thanks for clarifying that Jinnie! ;)

hey!

don't mean to insult anyone, but some of you guys seem to think it was Irina on IM with Jack. To me it seems obvious it wasn't, not least because when he asked her something important (can't think of it exactly now) their connection was terminated. This seemed REALLY suspicious to me.
And the whole business with Katya being sent by Irina to help Syd and Jack, then turning around and attempting to kill her. This definately does not seem to have Irina's approval, even knowledge- no matter how much sh*t she put Syd through, she did always consider her daughter's best interests, at least at some level.

Therefore it seems really obvious to me Irina was not in contact in Jack for AT LEAST the end of their messages to one another. He says near the beginning of S3 he had lost contact with Irina a year ago (as in 1 year into Syd's disappearence). They had only IM contact after this. To me it sounds as if something BAD happened to Irina at this time, and i see it as easily feasible she may well have been killed, or at least, thats what we're supposed to think...

I'm thoroughly confused about the documents. If indeed the documents state who killed who, then some one would have had to update the document after Irina or whoever was killed. Who had access to the document to do that? Jack, yes but someone else had to have had access too. Wasn't Lauren the one who told Syd where the documents were and if I recall properly didn't Lauren also give Syd a key to open the safe/box(whatever)?

I don't know who the killer is but I really don't think its Vaughn (could be but I doubt it). I'm leaning more toward Jack but it also could be Kendall, Dixon, Will or Weiss.

Who knows?

The whole someone she loves dearly is just absurd if it indeed is Irina who is supposedly pushing up daisies. :lol:
That just gave me the funny image of a Lazarus like Irina literally pushing up (Jack planted :angelic: ) daisies from inside her grave, after yet another faux death. :lol: After blowing off the coffin lid with her Ruger of course. :cool:

So the documents state who did the deed and why. I'm not such a fan of answers being conveniently found in a set of documents (the killer would hardly want it to be recorded?), but on the other hand, this means the documents could easily have been falsified or contain wrong info on purpose- allowing for later resurrection of dead character.

Hmm... does this mean that the hit was authorised by the CIA (given that reasons are noted)?

If the kill and the killer and the why are revealed first off in the documents, and Sydney is supposed to care deeply for the persons involved, she seems too light and happy with Vaughn in the promos to be pissed off and in mourning. -_-

i don't think jack killed whoever died.

because when he's standing in the doorway and says 'you weren't supposed to find these', to me it doesn't strike me as if he's guilty.

it seems to be a real shock to syd- not as in another parental betrayal (surely she must be used to those by now!)- but a 'betrayal' by someone never expected.

it seems jack has been protecting someone, and did so to prevent syd being hurt- which he tries to do alot too.

therefore, i believe its a deeper issue then Jack being the killer- someone unexpected and really heartbreaking for syd.

Wasn't there a spoiler saying Sydney would spend time looking for the killer or am I dreaming again? :o_O:

If this is the case then she's either been given false information, or it's someone she loves dearly that we haven't met yet :blink:

If she finds out in these documents that it was her mother that was killed, then it happened after Jack was IMing Irina about the Passenger. I'm not even going to think that it wasn't Irina he was IMing because that would be too stupid, even for JJ :doh:

also, if the whole thing is recorded in these documents, it seems highly likely that it was an accidental death-- like a mission that went wrong on something, and it had to be recorded.

jack is used to 'underword' killings and frequently gets away with this type of thing. if it wasn't supposed to be discovered then it wouldn't have been- he has ways of preventing this from happening.

hence it seems probable it was recorded as an accident, but kept from syd to protect her.

also, when i see the document- am i the only one who thinks it looks quite old??

surely if this is the case it would hold some interesting, buried secrets from syds and nadias pasts- perhaps even revealing what exactly happened to Mr Vaughn Senior???

Back