Season 5 Kristen spoiler

People syd dearly loves/ cares about:

Jack, Vaughn, Weiss, Will, Dixon, Irina (no matter how much she betrayed syd, she is still her mother and therefore syd would be affected by her death/murder), Nadia.

Ok add to the list, as my little brain can't think up anyone else- even the blindingly obvious.

They can't kill Nadia off yet- its WAY too soon, so out of my tiney list that leaves Irina to die (as someone previously corrected my earlier theory of it being Will/Dixon as it's apparently a female who dies(thanks for that!))

So, Irina dies (i think)- so choose from the above list who kills her.

Simple as that...

isn't it???

:lol: This speculation is hilarious ^_^

With the absurdity of S3 I've come up with a continuation of my own :rolleyes: Thought I'd share. I'm not sure if SAB47 actually stated it was Sydney Anne Bristow so....

What if SAB47 is Sydney's twin brother Samuel Anthony Bristow :P That is the scandal that Jack/Irina/Sloane are involved with. Samuel killed his own mother (Irina) and now Sydney has to find him :D Of course she loves him dearly because he's her twin and she's always wanted a sibling (before Nadia) :lol:

OR

SAB47=Sylvester Andrew Bristow aka 'Spy Grandaddy' who
is a spy :bond: and Sydney loves him dearly ^_^

If Irina has been killed, I hope that Sydney has the :light: to realise if there is no body that she sees with her own eyes, then Irina may not be dead :rolleyes:

LOLOL! Could be simple or not! ;)
You forgot Marchall! ;) (but I don't think that could change anything :P )

So, Irina is the one who dies!
Will, Weiss and Marchal...I know can be stupid saying this but...it was none of these 3 who kill her, just because it would be a bit duhh! :P
so, It's Vaughn, Jack, Dixon or Nadia!

more simple now? :P

ohh...and someone talked about Vaughn's father! I think or JJ just got confused about dates or William couldn't die when Vaughn thinks he did!
First, Michael Vaughn was 8 when William died.
second, Sydney was 6 when her mother dissapear, wich means Nadia is at least 6 years younger than Syd.
At the best hipotese Nadia was born when Syd was 6/7 wich means Vaughn was older than 8! maybe 10!
If I understand correctly William Vaughn was alive at least when Nadia was born! So he was alive when Michael Vaughn was older than 8!
~Confusing...but...not that wrong...right?

Tuga said:
LOLOL! Could be simple or not! ;)
You forgot Marchall! ;) (but I don't think that could change anything :P )

So, Irina is the one who dies!
Will, Weiss and Marchal...I know can be stupid saying this but...it was none of these 3 who kill her, just because it would be a bit duhh! :P
so, It's Vaughn, Jack, Dixon or Nadia!

more simple now? :P
[post="1091845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Honestly, I don't think Dixon is the killer. He already killed Emily, don't you think thats enough? I don't think JJ would re-use that plot again. At least I hope not, I want him to be more original than that.

So, that leaves Vaughn, Jack and Nadia.

Now we are back where we started again. LMAO :lol:

This is getting harder then I thought....

Biba said:
Honestly, I don't think Dixon is the killer. He already killed Emily, don't you think thats enough? I don't think JJ would re-use that plot again. At least I hope not, I want him to be more original than that.
So, that leaves Vaughn, Jack and Nadia.
Now we are back where we started again. LMAO  :lol:

This is getting harder then I thought....
[post="1091882"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

LOLOL!!

I agree with you about Dixon! ;)

But...still think it's not Vaughn, Jack Or Nadia!
Would Sydney invite Nadia to stay in her house discovering she had murdered her mother? I don't think Sydney would risk that! :P just a thought!

AngelFire47 said:
and yup i agree about dixon- that killer storyline is old.

he must be cross eyed to kill someone ELSE accidently! :blush:
[post="1091923"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Cross eyed?! :lol: That's just too funny!!!! Let's hope he won't be the killer, or I don't think Syd will forgive him the second time around. I know I wouldn't.

But...still think it's not Vaughn, Jack Or Nadia!
Would Sydney invite Nadia to stay in her house discovering she had murdered her mother? I don't think Sydney would risk that!  just a thought!

Okay, if you think it's none of them... Who do you think it is then? LOL There is no one left! Seriously. :lol:

But yeah, I don't think Nadia would move in with Sydney if she was the killer. So she is out...

now we are back to Vaughn and Jack.... we are going in circles... and this is not helping! haha

Jack or Vaughn... Vaughn or Jack.....

It has to be either of them... seriously... argh, this is like driving me crazy! haha

Okay, if you think it's none of them... Who do you think it is then? LOL There is no one left! Seriously. 

But yeah, I don't think Nadia would move in with Sydney if she was the killer. So she is out...

now we are back to Vaughn and Jack.... we are going in circles... and this is not helping! haha

Jack or Vaughn... Vaughn or Jack.....

It has to be either of them... seriously... argh, this is like driving me crazy! haha

LOLOL!
That's what confuses me! I don't think is Jack or vaughn! But then I think it has to be one of them! :P

But I'm more for Jack.
Just because I can't thin vaughn doing it! Why? When? how?

What about Will? :blink: If Sydney has to track down the killer, they can't be working at the CIA can they? :confused:

he must be cross eyed to kill someone ELSE accidently!
:lol: ROTFL! Poor Dixon needs more storyline in S4. Maybe he knows who did it :Ponder: Or he's indicated as doing it, to cover for someone else ie the Vaughnster :P

Victor Is Delicious said:
What about Will?  :blink: If Sydney has to track down the killer, they can't be working at the CIA can they?  :confused:
:lol: ROTFL! Poor Dixon needs more storyline in S4. Maybe he knows who did it :Ponder: Or he's indicated as doing it, to cover for someone else ie the Vaughnster  :P
[post="1091973"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

But Sydney doesnt need to track down Will, remembe she knows where he lives now. She has been to his house and all that.

Yeah, this surely is fun. HAHAHA!

lolol, It's funny to came up with ideas! Maybe when S4 starts we will realize how wrong we were! :P

LOLOL...Dixon cross eyed!!! lololol

I don't know why Jack would encourage Syd to contact Will if he had killed Irina, that makes no sense...

It's looking more and more like Jack killed Irina :(

Man none of this makes sense. I can't see Syd so willing to give Vaughn another chance so quickly if he killed her mother. I think it is a little soon to say that Syd loves Nadia dearly (though I'm sure she cares about her). Dixon is possible though I imagine she would not be anxious for him to be her field partner. I don't see Weiss or Marshall being the killing type. And if it's Jack then what the hell was he doing IM'g her and contacting her for help?

tippinlover said:
I don't know why Jack would encourage Syd to contact Will if he had killed Irina, that makes no sense...

It's looking more and more like Jack killed Irina :(
[post="1092016"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Indeed!

But then...how to explain all the IMing thing?

tippinlover said:
[post="1092016"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Will wouldn't have killed Irina at that stage when he and Sydney met and Will could be relocated by witness protection if he needed to be ( after he murdered Irina) :(

It certainly doesn't make sense if Sydney is off trying to track down the killer because then it can't be anyone that she works with at the CIA.

Description of the season premiere from ABC:

ALIAS - In the season premiere episode, "Authorized Personnel Only, Parts I & 2," Sydney, Vaughn, Jack and Dixon are stunned by CIA Director Hayden Chase's (Angela Bassett) choice to be their new boss. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn's possible reconciliation is surprisingly in doubt -- even though Lauren is dead -- and Sydney learns an appalling secret about Jack that threatens to destroy their relationship. Additionally, against Sydney's vehement objections, her new boss partners her with Jack to hunt down a modern-day samurai; Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, is reluctant to return to the spy game since learning the truth about her father -- Arvin Sloan; and Vaughn and Jack share a surprising bond over Jack's unspeakable past misdeed - much to Sydney's chagrin. The electrifying Emmy Award-winning spy drama, "Alias," returns for an emotionally gripping fourth season, on the season premiere of "Alias," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)

Make of it what you will. ;)

Found this on TWOP. Seems to me Jack is indicated as doing it :blink:

ALIAS - In the season premiere episode, "Authorized Personnel Only, Parts I & 2," Sydney, Vaughn, Jack and Dixon are stunned by CIA Director Hayden Chase's (Angela Bassett) choice to be their new boss. Meanwhile, Sydney and Vaughn's possible reconciliation is surprisingly in doubt -- even though Lauren is dead -- and Sydney learns an appalling secret about Jack that threatens to destroy their relationship. Additionally, against Sydney's vehement objections, her new boss partners her with Jack to hunt down a modern-day samurai; Sydney's half-sister, Nadia, is reluctant to return to the spy game since learning the truth about her father -- Arvin Sloan; and Vaughn and Jack share a surprising bond over Jack's unspeakable past misdeed - much to Sydney's chagrin. The electrifying Emmy Award-winning spy drama, "Alias," returns for an emotionally gripping fourth season, on the season premiere of "Alias," WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. (ABC/SCOTT GARFIELD)

Episode pictures at ABCmedianet

Did MV always have muscles like that or has he been working out? :blink:

Back