Season 5 Kristen spoiler

I don't know if this has been answered, but is it true that Sydney is getting a new relative? If it is true, is it going to be another Derevko?

filmlover said:
I don't know if this has been answered, but is it true that Sydney is getting a new relative?  If it is true, is it going to be another Derevko?
[post="1108005"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, she already has a sister, so I doubt there will be anyone else. But hey, look into it.

I know the spoilers say it won't be Weiss, but seriously, he's supposed to be in JJ's new show. I don't disagree with the Irina theory... it would make a lot of sense.
Oh well. We'll see what happens. JJ is always good about these things.
You never know, it could be McKennas Cole...

I think, and I could be wrong that either Irina or Will will die. If I forgot a character that fits all these criterias, please let me know.

The character is female. Can't be Will. Not to mention the fact that Will was ruled out by Kristin and by Bradley himself.

I don't know if this has been answered, but is it true that Sydney is getting a new relative? If it is true, is it going to be another Derevko?

The relative is Yelena according to this.

filmlover said:
That sucks.  I don't want another Derevko showing up.  HOw come we can't find out anything about Jack's family.
[post="1108661"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

true ... but maybe Jack's family were all killed by the Derevko's or Sloane ... I don't know ... I am just sepeculating here ... :thud:

Another clue about the death: This person to whom we'll say goodnight, is both good and evil and loves a good fight. Nadia is not the killer. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note from Izzy: If they didn't change the plan from when I got the name of who dies (sorry, I can't tell you), it's a female who's going to bite the dust.]

Sorry if this has already been posted.. I looked and couldn't find anything. A person who is both good and evil... sounds like Irina to me

I definitely believe that the person who gets killed is Irina and Jack is the one who did the killing or at least its going to seem that way.

Based on Kristen on E!online's comment today, I change my guess to Francie who gets killed. She said good and evil (so Francie and Alison) and loves a good fight (remember the best girl fight ever at the end of Season 2?), and I think kristen also said that the person is female. In the past they said, well-loved character. Well, she was definitely a good friend to Syd.

ETA: I mean, Francie/Allison is dead for good. No more resurrections.

with that spoiler more than ever I Think is Irina who dies and Jack kills her! ;)

Irina is good and bad and she definitely loves a good fight! ;)

If Jack killed Irina then he had a good reason. Also, it had to have been after S3. He was IMing her throughout S3, until she disconnected. Then he was busy running after Sydney while she tried to find her sister. From what Lauren said in the finale, it seemed like Irina was dead in the beginning of S3.

Another clue about the death: This person to whom we'll say goodnight, is both good and evil and loves a good fight. Nadia is not the killer. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note from Izzy: If they didn't change the plan from when I got the name of who dies (sorry, I can't tell you), it's a female who's going to bite the dust.]

i think most of the other characters are ruled out so I'm pretty sure it's Irina

both good and evil...Irina definitly

Oh my gosh. I'm sure Irina is going to die. Oh my gosh. I can't breathe. I think I'm going to cry now! 🇳🇴 :thud: :byesad: :depressed: :sadangel: :cry: thats every sad emoticon I could find...

*sigh*

I think it is Irina. I would DIE if it were vaughn. I honestly don't care if it is sark. I actually hope it is him.

Wait. what if it is jack???????????

they wouldn't kill him.

would they???????????????

Back