Season 5 Kristen spoiler

AliasFreak213 said:
I think it is Irina. I would DIE if it were vaughn. I honestly don't care if it is sark. I actually hope it is him.

Wait. what if it is jack???????????
they wouldn't kill him.
would they???????????????
[post="1119254"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I seriously doubt it...that'd be a stupid move... although they did have Lauren so, it's pretty much anyone's guess... ~Laur ;)

they had better not kill Sark ever or i'll never watch it again its bad enough he's only recurring this season
they can't kill irina she's gr8
y cant they kill vaughn i h8 vaughn he should die with his stupid hook nose and decrepid body - sorry got carried away :blush:

Before news it was a female, I was almost positive it was Dixon. However, with this new intell, I'd have to say that Irina is the most possible answer. And Kristen said they were not a series regular last year. That's rules out many people. So Irina is very possible.
There is a huge storyline coming up involving Irina (however, she’s not going to be seen). It’s a scandal revolving around Sloane, Jack and Irina.
Kristen also said that. ^

But then again, ABC released this...
She’ll mourn the loss of someone close.
Was Irina really that close to her?

close as close she can get ... Irina was Syd's mother, and however they might have portrayed her ... I am sure that if Syd finds out her mom is dead, she will mourn her ...

I'm so sad your just gonna give up on Irina like that? yeah sure Lena probably wont come back but they can still work with the storyline of the character, and yes she would mourn her if Irina dies.

GoGo, I was never trying to imply that she wouldn't mourn her mother's loss. It was seen in 2.06 and 2.07 that she didn't want her mother to die unjustly. (So if Jack or someone else kills her for no good reason or for some reason not justified...she won't be happy.) What I meant was that she isn't that close to Irina.

I know what you meant ... she was not close to her, but I do think Syd felt a certain closeness to her mom, even though Irina was trying to get her away from her ... ;)

and she'sgood ... we are not giving up on Irina ... if Lena doesn't want to come back and finish the storyline, and if JJ thinks that he should not re-cast the character of Irina ... then why not kill her off ... without her being there ...

and of course Irina was/is a big part of the Rambaldi storyline, but JJ is also closing this part of the show ... so, why would he wanna keep Irina alive if the storyline is gonna be finished and Lena doesn't wanna come back ...

and yes, they could work around the character not being there as they did in S3 ... but did you realize what happened with Irina being only in the background? It did NOT work out as they expected ... ;)

Yeah, I think it is Irina. I don't see what else they can do but kill her off, if Lena Olin doesn't want to come back.

So, has Kristen mentioned Jack/Sloane storyline? Will there be lots of screentime with them?

Her column on the 1st is all about Alias, so I'm sure they'll get a mention there.

She kinda half hinted at a funny story about Victor she's going to tell as well.

Gogo I agree with you 100%. I don't look at it as giving up on her, just dealing with Lena's choice not to return.

And as sad as it makes me to know Irina is going to die, I look at it this way: The woman has faked her death once before, so whats stopping her from doing it again.

And we all know that the only way anyone ever really dies on Alias is if there is a body. And from the sounds of the spoilers there won't be one. I think JJ chose to do it this way so he could leave the door open for Lena to return when she is ready

excatly, and maybe the door will stay open for her to return, when JJ decides that "Alias" run would come to an end, as in a finale season, many years from now ... I am sure ... and then he needs to deal with it tooo ...

newyorkaise said:
Just got a sneak peek of episode five and they're discussing the death of a character that KILLS ME. NO, IT IS NOT VAUGHN. I promise. [It's not Marshall nor Weiss.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
got that from spoilerfix.com

now I don't know if she means that the CHARACTERS were talking about someone's death or the writers/producers...
Who could die??? Who could die???
Not Jack, Syd, or Sark!!!! Make it Sloane!!!  :lol: JK
OH MAYBE ITS IRINA!!!!
Makes sense since Lena Olin does not plan to return to Alias, you gotta do something about her character....
[post="1033951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm already slow to process the loss of Tippin, Kendall,
my God I can't handle the continually changing personnel!!
Please just keep Jack and Syd, Vaughan, Marshall, maybe they'll give Lauren the heave-ho, yeaH
What say you, Alias legions???

hotpot said:
I swear to God, if they kill Sark, I'll kill JJ.
:Ph34r:  :torch:
[post="1033988"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

OMG do NOT MESS with the SARKNESS! JJ is going down if he touches him!!!

:woot:
(this face? it's not excited. it's manaical!!!!)

remember Kristen is gonna have a whole talk about Alias today, so whatever you guys hear ... let us know ... please ...

Where can we find the talk when its been ... talked about?? Online somewhere?? I wanna be there when the crutial information comes online! Ha ha.

Back