Season 5 Kristen spoiler

well I guess it's not gonna make sense either way, lol.

Not a regular last season eh? That would imply that the person was there last season, just not regularly. Irina wasn't there AT ALL last season ;)

Yeah yeah this wishful thinking is not getting us anywhere, but I can't believe they'd kill Irina off just like this and without any good reason. Sigh.

Oh jeez, now I don't know what's going on...I still think Irina is the one who died, but would they really have Vaughn do it? And who else does Syd love dearly? Dixon? Will?

Like filmlover said, Jack was IMing Irina all last year...but then, what if the death hasn't occurred yet? OMG I'm going crazy, I really need to stop reading spoilers...

tippinlover said:
Oh jeez, now I don't know what's going on...I still think Irina is the one who died, but would they really have Vaughn do it?  And who else does Syd love dearly? Dixon? Will?

Like filmlover said, Jack was IMing Irina all last year...but then, what if the death hasn't occurred yet?  OMG I'm going crazy, I really  need to stop reading spoilers...
[post="1088846"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I have to agree with you.... I need to stop reading spoilers, but I can't help myself... I can't keep myself away from here... it drives me crazy!

Okay, if it's not Irina... who would it be? Another woman who was not a regular last season?! That leaves no one else!!!! ARGH!

What about Carrie?! :eek: Would they kill her off?! No way! It can't be her!!!!

And who would be the killer... I would like to think that it's Jack, but I don't think its him.

And If it's Vaughn, then we know what is gonna cause their relationship to sink somehow... or at least have problems along the way.

hmmmmm, this is a tough one!

Ok a few theories going through my mind.

1. Irina is the one killed and Vaughn killed her but he doesn't remember doing it. Vaughn disappeared for 6 months, right? Well, maybe during those 6 months Vaughn was being conditioned. They condition Vaughn to kill Irina and he was conditioned to forget it. They do this to test if Vaughn can be controlled through conditioning. I know, I'm confusing myself.

2. Jack kills Irina. Though it would be hard to explain away the IM'g and things like that. Unless Irina was alive during that time and Jack kills her later.

3. Nadia kills Irina but she didn't realize she was her mom at the time.

I have a feeling the killer is either Vaughn or Jack. And I'm certain Irina is the one that dies. If it is Jack or Vaughn I hope there is a good explanation why.

Syd cares about Carrie, but I don't think if Carie dies it will rock Sydne's world! :P

We have to think about women real close to Sydney!

Yeah...lolol...that's just like me! I can't help it, I can't stay spoiles free!

I have a feeling the killer is either Vaughn or Jack. And I'm certain Irina is the one that dies. If it is Jack or Vaughn I hope there is a good explanation why.
[post="1088889"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/QUOTE]

Seriously b/c either way it's gonna be extremely traumatic for Syd...

If it's Vaughn, then the death probably has already occurred, specifically, when Syd was missing...

If it's SpyDaddy, then the death will probably occur during Season 4, which just doesn't make sense...why would Spydaddy kill Irina?

It's looking more and more like Vaughn might have killed her and either didn't know he did, or maybe he blamed Irina for Syd's death and went for revenge? But, and don't get mad at me guys, but do we really think that Vaughn could hunt down Irina and kill her? I would have an extremely hard time believing that...

Tuga said:
Syd cares about Carrie, but I don't think if Carie dies it will rock Sydne's world! :P

Sorry to disagree, but Carrie is one of the few women alive (and a non-regular in Season 3) that Sydney is close to. Francie is gone. Emily is gone. Katya is a blood relative, but not someone close to Sydney. Irina's status on the show is going to stay a mystery because I think JJ and Lena like it this way. The only other woman could be Dr. Barnett and I'm not sure you could classify this as someone close to Syd. I hear Anna Espinosa is coming back - she's not someone Syd is fond of. The list is relatively short here....

I wonder if Marshall kills Carrie accidentally - a new gadget gone bad?

Or, Vaughn kills Nadia but Sloane brings her back, a la Rambaldi device?????

sydfan2323 said:
Someone Sydney loves dearly is killed by someone else Sydney loves dearly. And it ROCKS HER WORLD.
[post="1088749"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
(y) My guess is Vaughn killed Irina. It would totally shatter Sydney if Vaughn did it and provide angst for most of S4 :D Vaughn is her rock, her guardian angel. Even when Sydney returned, Vaughn helped her ;)

Jack's got enough plot with SAB47, so they are not going to give him another storyline. Otherwise what's poor Michael Vaughn to do in S4 :angelic:

I just hope whoever does it, they show us how they found Irina and it's plausible. Then this is ALIAS and continuality is not usual after S3 so...

I think Lauren made Vaughn do it :angry: After all it seemed she knew Katya pretty well and Lauren made the comment to Sydney that led her to Wittenberg didn't she? :whistle:

Perhaps Vaughn does it in between S3 & S4 and we won't get clues until the first few episodes? :blink:

Maybe Nadia was told to do it by her papa Sloane? She was programmed?

Yeah yeah this wishful thinking is not getting us anywhere, but I can't believe they'd kill Irina off just like this and without any good reason. Sigh.
Doesn't suprise me. Since when does anything make sense after S3 :ermm: They do need to make it work though. With Lena not coming back at this stage, they need to divert the storylines from Irina because it's going to be ridiculous doing the same thing for another season. Maybe she'll be killed off and go into hiding?

Lauren asked Syd why she hadn't seen her mother if she was alive, wich could mean that Irina is already dead! :(
And probably Syd will discover during S4 who did it! However, I can't see Vaughn doing it. But Jack also didn't! it's a dileama! :P

I don't desagree that Carie is one of the few women alive, and of course Syd likes her, but I don't see her dead beeing something that would rock syd's world!

Putting all the spoilers together w/ Jinnie's "hints" I think it's Vaughn killing Irina. Which is plausable in the Alias-world as they love to come full circle and revist the past. So instead of could you love the woman who's mother killed your dad it's now could you love the man who killed your mother.

I hate the idea of Irina being killed, I just hope she's Alias!Dead :rolleyes: and not permanently dead.

I think Irina dying would rock Sydney's world, despite Sydney not showing much emotion or curiosity towards her in S3. I remember Sydney's expression when Irina jumped off the building in S2, and perhaps against her will, Sydney is incapable of feeling nothing for Irina (as is the case with Jack).

To me, Irina's killer has to be a worthy adversary to make sense. A nemesis like Sloane (or Sloane's brother?). But they don't seem likely if Sydney is supposed to care about the killer. I'd hate it if Vaughn were the killer- he's not Irina's equal, and it'd be even worse if he were brainwashed. That would be a cop out. Nadia could make an intriguing killer, but she strikes me as too inexperienced to be capable. And killing her own mother would just make her totally evil, and it'd be too tragic if she had a face off with Irina with neither guessing the other's identity. Unless she's not Irina's daughter? Katya would also be an intriguing choice but Sydney really doesn't care for her much.

Jack is definitely a worthy adversary, but if he murdered Irina in cold blood then that probably is the end of Alias for me. :angry:

It's been said that who the killer is matters more than who is killed. I just hope we find out WHY the person is killed. It would be totally unsatisfactory if we are yet again presented with a fact with no insight into the circumstances or motives or consequences. :angry:

ugh! Jinnie, after what bambam just posted and then your whole 'Vaughn is supposed to be the saint (wink)' PLEASE tell me this isn't true!

Jack told Sydney that he had the opportunity to kill Irina but he didn't take it. So, I think it is Vaughn. It kind of makes sense, if Vaughn thought that Irina was responsible for Sydney's death and he was so grief-stricken. Besides she did kill his father, and that still bothers him.

yeah, I agree with what you said Filmlover. I think he went hunting after her thinking that Irina killed Sydney, he was after revenge. It made his hate for her only bigger and bigger. I'm sure he regretts it now, but I wonder why he never told Sydney, if in fact it was really him. I don't think JJ would play the he doens't remember card again, it would be too obvious.

But anyway, we might be in the right track!

I don't know why he wouldn't tell her. Maybe he thought he didn't need to, since it was obvious that Sydney wasn't interested in Irina's whereabouts. If she wasn't asking about her mother, then I guess he figured why tell her. He had her back in his life. It wouldn't be the first time secrets were kept on this show, and Vaughn doesn't tell her everything.

But still.... I think if he really did kill her, I think that is going to be a big issue as well. Not only he killed her, but he didn't tell Sydney. I'm sure she will be PISSED OFF about that. But again, I think that this is where they rocky road will start.

but its really not a good excuse just because Sydney didn't care in Irina's whereabouts, he should have told her. Maybe he was afraid to tell her, cause he knows how mad she is gonna be. I wonder how the hell she finds out, was it in those documents?!

Oh Boy, Vaughn is going to be in trouble if we are right about this one! haha

I can't wait to see it now!

Back