Season 5 Kristen spoiler

Jinnie said:
You honestly think I'd answer that? *facepalm*

Honestly, anything I say on this will be interpreted as an answer one way or the other, so... I'm sayin' nothin'. Which wll also be interpreted as an answer. LOL. But don't. I'm not implying anything, I'm simply pleading the Fifth.
[post="1090648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't think you would, and I don't think you should anyway. it's too early to know who's the killer in my opnion (as much as I want to know, I like the waiting game too). it's kind of fun trying to figure it out who it is and all that. So, I totally understand where you are coming from.

And Nice with pleading the fifth! haha!

that made me laugh! :woot:

Jinnie said:
You honestly think I'd answer that? *facepalm*

[post="1090648"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: :lol: :lol: Considering there are no sharks in your av I guess if it is true it's going to be ok :D

I love reading everyone's theories :smiley:

I'm hoping that the episode titled A Man of His Word is either about Jack not going back on his word with interfering with Irina, so that counts him out when Sydney finds evidence he didn't do it! ^_^ Of course I'm dreaming and it wouldn't be a carry on from S2 -_-

I too "A Man of His Word" is about Jack. Maybe Sydney realizes that Jack can be trusted and has been looking out for her. Hope we get some info on Jack, some backstory, Jack-centric ep.

Has anyone considered that maybe Kristen isn't right about the whole killing thing?
I personally think Irina is dead, and has been for awhile.
Also consider that Kristen has a tendency to exagerate things just a little bit.

Based on what went on at the end of the show I think that Irina was dead at somepoint during the 3rd season and Jack didnt know it. Vaughn didn't kill her because it just doesn't add up, but JJ does have tendency to make far fetched plots and events make some sort of sense so I guess all bets are off.

As too people who you could say Sydney loves one would say Vaughn, Jack, Irina, and Nadia. I say nadia because in the last few eps when she found out she had a sister she automatically acted like she loved her. But you could also say she loves Will, Weiss, and Dixon on some level or another. Remember that her and Weiss were good friends for a long time and went way back. Weiss has always been there Syd and he was the one who was there when she came back early last season. Dixon is Dixon and they have been through a lot and she stood up for him last year. Just thought I'd throw these out there. I figure the killer might indeed be someone we haven't thought of. Such twists have happened plenty of time that we didn't see coming.

Lastly I'd like to suggest that maybe Kristens info is not accurate. I would not put it past JJ Abrams to using media to lead fans in the wrong direction so whatever is really gonna happen comes as a surprise. In my opinion some of the leaks have hurt the show, especially last year and I wouldn't mind some false info being passed to Kristen just to keep the fan base on our collective heels. The whole world of Alias is so complex and in a lot of ways original that a very intelligent and imaginative mind must have been in charge of creating it. Dont underestimate JJ Abrams. This is his show no matter how you stack it and when all is said and done he can control leaks to a point.

Kristin on E! news live last night said something like "do you want to know what Sydney discovered in those documents at the bank, well she discovers that someone she loves dearly has killed someone else she loves dearly" - that's not exactly verbatim but that was the gist. She said that Syd found out in the documents who killed whom. Now if it were Vaughn that killed Spymommy then why would she be practically jumping straight into his arms in the season opener (or a few episodes later).

My guess is that is is Will that killed Spymom. She loves Will as much as she loves Vaughn but as a friend not lover!! Surely that would "rock her world". I refuse to believe that it is Vaughn and am happily floating down the river in Egypt on that one!!

For some reason, and i hope to God i'm wrong, but i just have this feeling it was Weiss. Now don't get me wrong. I love the man! He rocks! But i just have this feeling. I can't really explain why i think it might be him, except for the fact that Greg Grunberg is suppose to be leaving the show if he hasn't already so he can go and do The Catch. So, i think that it might be him so it could be a way for him to leave.

I don't know. It does seem a little too far fetched. But i just can't shake the feeling. If i'm wrong, well then WOO! LOL

:P Lauren.

Kristin on E! news live last night said something like "do you want to know what Sydney discovered in those documents at the bank, well she discovers that someone she loves dearly has killed someone else she loves dearly" - that's not exactly verbatim but that was the gist. She said that Syd found out in the documents who killed whom. Now if it were Vaughn that killed Spymommy then why would she be practically jumping straight into his arms in the season opener (or a few episodes later).

I saw that last night also. And I agree that if the documents reveal that Vaughn did the killing Syd would not be jumping into bed with later. Just wish Kristin would be more clear about the timing.

Wow, this is so confusing...why did they continually show Spydaddy IM-ing Irina if she was already dead and he killed her?

Maybe SpyDaddy knew who the killer was and didn't tell her...God help me if it's Will, because that's the kind of plot writing that makes no sense...especially since SpyDaddy was all for Syd getting Will out of witness protection to help her recover her memory...

Maybe Syd killed Irina. I mean seriously who does Syd love more than Syd?

The whole someone she loves dearly is just absurd if it indeed is Irina who is supposedly pushing up daisies.

:lol:

Vaughn killing Irina ....yeah don't go there JJ. Just no.

Jack or Katya being responsible. I could handle. (though I'll not be convinced she is any more dead than she was the previous 25 years) Otherwise. Not so much.

Now Jack killing Vaughn....yeah, that I could get squarely behind. :Ph34r: :cool: :lol:

A theory about why Jack would be IM'ing Irina. Hard evidence later for Syd to prove he isn't the killer?

Seriously, audie, because it seems our theories get more and more farfetched, and no one every figures it out anyway...Alias always surprises me, even when I think I kind of know what's going to happen...

If what Kristen said is true about the documents, it contradicts what was originally said about those documents and the William Vaughn thing...of course Jinnie said those previous statements may or may not be true, so who the hells knows whether Kristen is right or not :blink:

ETA...Irina's Ho, Syd didn't seem to concerned with mommie dearest last year, so I don't know why he's be concerned with providing hard evidence...although you never know...I am pretty much positive that the death is Irina though, so that's why the IM-ing this is so confusing to me, if SpyDaddy is in fact the one that does the deed :(

If what Kristen said is true about the documents, it contradicts what was originally said about those documents and the William Vaughn thing...of course Jinnie said those previous statements may or may not be true, so who the hells knows whether Kristen is right or not

I think the reason why we never saw the documents is because JJ changed his mind about what the direction they were taking the storyline. I think it fairly safe to say that the original statements are no longer accurate.

angel_audie said:
I think the reason why we never saw the documents is because JJ changed his mind about what the direction they were taking the storyline.  I think it fairly safe to say that the original statements are no longer accurate.
[post="1091193"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You may be right, but I feel some inconsistencies coming here...especially with the IM-ing thing...

You may be right, but I feel some inconsistencies coming here...especially with the IM-ing thing...

I felt inconsitiencies coming on when they revealed that Vaughn's father rescued Nadia. Never mind the fact, he would have been dead by then. Hey TPTB, we do notice these things!

Im the onlyone here who think that its Vaughn??? :thinking: :confused: :eek:

Kristen also mantion a double date between Syd, Vaughn, Nadia and someone we all know very well...

Any idea who's the mysterious guy that we all know well?

Bennifer2Yaaakkk said:
Im the onlyone here who think that its Vaughn??? :thinking:  :confused:  :eek:

Kristen also mantion a double date between Syd, Vaughn, Nadia and someone we all know very well...

Any idea who's the mysterious guy that we all know well?
[post="1091214"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Didn't Greg Grunberg pretty much say in an interview that dating Nadia would lead to his "demise?" I think that spoiler has been out for a while, though I can't remember where I read that...

I know we've all said this a million times, but I CAN NOT WAIT until January to find out what the hell is going on...

tippinlover said:
Didn't Greg Grunberg pretty much say in an interview that dating Nadia would lead to his "demise?"  I think that spoiler has been out for a while, though I can't remember where I read that...

I know we've all said this a million times, but I CAN NOT WAIT until January to find out what the hell is going on...
[post="1091234"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

MMMMM.... :blink: :angry: :blink: :angry: ....CANT WAIT ETHER

Didn't Greg Grunberg pretty much say in an interview that dating Nadia would lead to his "demise?" I think that spoiler has been out for a while, though I can't remember where I read that...

Actually, I think he said that he has a feeling they were only having Weiss date Nadia because they were planning his demise. Not what he said verbatim but the basic gist of it.

This whole spoiler makes me want to beat my head against the wall.

Maybe Syd killed Irina. I mean seriously who does Syd love more than Syd?

Possible, but not likely. I doubt they would go that way. But its an interesting thought, and it makes me laugh. :lol:

because it seems our theories get more and more farfetched, and no one every figures it out anyway...Alias always surprises me, even when I think I kind of know what's going to happen...

I agree with you on this Tippinlover, I take this as a game to pass our time, so January comes faster. And yes, Alias always surprises me. For all we know, Marshall, the most gentle guy on Alias, could be the one to kill Irina. If Irina is the one that dies for sure. (n)

If what Kristen said is true about the documents, it contradicts what was originally said about those documents and the William Vaughn thing...of course Jinnie said those previous statements may or may not be true, so who the hells knows whether Kristen is right or not

The thing is, if what was on the documents actually says who killed who. What I don't understand is, why would they actually put those in documents. It would be just plan stupid. Why put it in writing and make it easier for her to find out. I would think it would just be easier to not say anything and let it go. It just doesn't make any sense to me. But as far as we know JJ, he would do something and it will make sense to us anyway, so I'm sure it will surprise us anyway. :rolleyes:

I think the reason why we never saw the documents is because JJ changed his mind about what the direction they were taking the storyline. I think it fairly safe to say that the original statements are no longer accurate.

I'm sure that is one of the reasons, so it would be easier for them to write the story lines. And we know JJ, he changes his minds all the time. Remember he changed the season 3 finale cliffhanger at the last minute. I'm sure he is gonna use that in his advantage. :thinking:

Now the way I see it is, maybe Jack didn't know she was dead, maybe that is not what's on the documents, and maybe Jack thought he was talking to Irina all those times, but in fact it was katya, after all she was the one that showed up at his apartment. I'm sure she was helping him just to her own endgame. So, explaning the IM thing probably won't be hard, or maybe they won't explain at all. You know how sometimes they move on and forget to explain about a million things, and 2 seasons later, they will refer back to it on their on convinience. Remember that 500 year old flower, they never mention it again, and I'm still wondering what the hell that flower was all about? I guess they feel it's not important to the story line, but I think the more details we get, the better the plot becomes. But that's just me, I can't speak for everyone else.

Im the onlyone here who think that its Vaughn???

Nope, you are not. I'm another one that thinks that Vaughn is the killer too. Although I don't want him to be, but from what JJ has said in the past, it just leads me to believe that he is the one. But I'm sure JJ won't let us down. He will have a good reason or whatever. And if it's not Vaughn, but I guess JJ has other plans for the future because I think whoever is the killer is gonna have a big impact on the whole season, especially for Sydney.

I too think it's Weiss who's on Nadia's date. It's kind of cool though. The two sisters going out with the two best friends. It's actually perfect. haha. I like that, and besides Weiss needs some loving too.

God, January can't come any faster. it's only 5 weeks away. It seems so far, but it's alot better then when it was May! We are almost there, and Alias is gonna kick a** on the ratings too! I can't wait... I'm so excited!

Back