Season 5 Kristen spoiler

If you guys wanna know who dies then look in the box below. Kristen from E! wrote about it so... I mean its only a few hours wait now! YAH!

"dicksun: Okay, is ***** really dead? Done for? Finito?
Kristen: Wow, okay, looks like TV Guide let the cat out of the bag on who dies on Alias, eh? Well, here's the dealio, I still think it's better that you don't know, so I'm not naming this person (took it out of the Q), but I will say this to those of you who do know. The person who did the killing might be somewhat obvious given the cliffhanger of last season, but the reason that person did the killing is a big shocking twist that I promise you, you do not want to know!

Okay, last one. I'll tell you what everyone's been guessing in the chat:
**** kills *****. "

Jack kills Irina.
If you look at it the names above fit. Not many other names fit. Sorry for Toasters. Im one of them...:'(

~*Sydney_Bristow*~ said:
If you guys wanna know who dies then look in the box below. Kristen from E! wrote about it so... I mean its only a few hours wait now! YAH!

Kristen: Wow, okay, looks like TV Guide let the cat out of the bag on who dies on Alias, eh? Well, here's the dealio, I still think it's better that you don't know, so I'm not naming this person (took it out of the Q), but I will say this to those of you who do know. The person who did the killing might be somewhat obvious given the cliffhanger of last season, but the reason that person did the killing is a big shocking twist that I promise you, you do not want to know!

**** kills *****. "

Jack kills Irina.
If you look at it the names above fit. Not many other names fit. Sorry for Toasters. Im one of them...:'(
[post="1145621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yep, that's it.

~*Sydney_Bristow*~ said:

**** kills *****. "

Jack kills Irina.
[post="1145621"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

we kinda expected that ... but I want to know why he did it ... we have been speculating about it, so its now time to wait and see how JJ will work it out ...

ihatelauren_alot said:
ummm you guys... didnt you see the season premiere?  IRINA IS DEAD...
duh!
[post="1147281"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
and i forgot to add that the reason he kills her is because she made a contract on sydney's life to have her killed. that is why jack killed her.

i hope its Irina!!! Cause I agree if she dosen't want to be on show any more... Then killer her off! Yeah when is will be in this?? I liked wil!!
Sandy05 :P
P.S.
isn't Irina already dead???

ihatelauren_alot said:
ummm you guys... didnt you see the season premiere?  IRINA IS DEAD...
duh!
[post="1147281"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

well duh ... didn't you see the reply date and times ... duh ... at that certain time season 4 didn't premiere as yet ... duh?

newyorkaise said:
Just got a sneak peek of episode five and they're discussing the death of a character that KILLS ME. NO, IT IS NOT VAUGHN. I promise. [It's not Marshall nor Weiss.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
got that from spoilerfix.com

now I don't know if she means that the CHARACTERS were talking about someone's death or the writers/producers...
Who could die??? Who could die???
Not Jack, Syd, or Sark!!!! Make it Sloane!!!  :lol: JK
OH MAYBE ITS IRINA!!!!
Makes sense since Lena Olin does not plan to return to Alias, you gotta do something about her character....
[post="1033951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

newyorkaise said:
Just got a sneak peek of episode five and they're discussing the death of a character that KILLS ME. NO, IT IS NOT VAUGHN. I promise. [It's not Marshall nor Weiss.] Source: Kristin on E!Online
got that from spoilerfix.com

now I don't know if she means that the CHARACTERS were talking about someone's death or the writers/producers...
Who could die??? Who could die???
Not Jack, Syd, or Sark!!!! Make it Sloane!!!  :lol: JK
OH MAYBE ITS IRINA!!!!
Makes sense since Lena Olin does not plan to return to Alias, you gotta do something about her character....
[post="1033951"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I'm pretty sure Irina is dead. Jack might have used her body in Syd's apartment.

All i know they can not kill sark my daughter and i will be so upset i am glad david already signed a contract this year it makes me feel so much better

bigbob said:
All i know they can not kill sark my daughter and i will be so upset i am glad  david already signed a contract this year it makes me feel so much better
[post="1189394"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Ive got a deep feeling that Vaugh wont stay alive by the end of this season... -_-

First rule Do not date co-workers.
Do not date your on screen love interest.
You will be killed off the Show, especially if your are not the main character.

Michael made a bad caeer move. Looking for love in all the wrong places.
I really will miss him.
Sydney's men do not live long. Danny, Noah soon Vaughn.

Jennifer's personal life matters little to the writers and JJ, who would make such a decision. And Michael? Is going nowhere.

aliasaholic211 said:
I'm pretty sure Irina is dead.  Jack might have used her body in Syd's apartment.
[post="1182940"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

ok did I miss something? Used her body?? what?? :blink:

(aliasaholic211 @ Jan 27 2005, 07:16 PM)
I'm pretty sure Irina is dead.  Jack might have used her body in Syd's apartment.

Im confused on what your saying here. Used Irina's body? Did i miss something really important? I know irina is dead...im up to date with all the epidoes so...could someone please elaborate on what aliasaholic211 was saying? thank you.

Cat

Irina is the one that dies or has died, in the last episode of season 3 the special secret documents sydney is reading, which are Jack's contain info stating that Jack has killed Irina

At home, Syd tells Vaughn about Wittenburg -- she learned that day that her father had killed her mother, Irina Derevko. -http://abc.go.com/primetime/alias/missions/episode402a.html

But who knows another cast member may die

Back