Season 5 Kristin Transcripts

From aliasaddicted: Yeah, 24 was pretty good, but Alias, now that was fabu. Any thoughts or dish for us?
It rocked my world. Honestly. And 16 million viewers agreed--whee! Spoilers coming...

From aliasaholic: Is Alias back in production?
Yes, though Jen isn't working this week. She was never supposed to because she was supposed to be in New York for SNL.

From Lauralin: Was the sex scene in this week's Alias actually with Michael Vartan? Looked like they never had closeups, and I wondered if there was some editing, so that the two of them didn't have to do that scene after breaking up.
Interesting theory ... Spoiler Alert

From lori0882: Alias was fantastic, as great as you said it would be! Got any more Alias goodies for us?
Two earth-shattering goodies: Syd might have yet another undiscovered relative...She and Nadia find a photo of her mother with a blood link they've never seen before. And also, Vaughn has some serious family mystery to be resolved this season. Not everything with his familial past is what it seems, and it leads him on a hunt.

From harperwi: Poor, poor Weiss, being left out in the cold. Will he eventually discover everyone else's deep, dark secret?
Honey, he'll be getting too much ass to care.

From tvjunkie1577: Alias! What about those documents Syd read at the end of last season? They were about her, not her mom.
Something tells me there may have been a change of plan. I've heard that the original episode description for last season's finale said what was in the documents, and it was a little bitty differently. (Shhh...)

i would really like to know what was written in those documents.. it was something like a project on sydneys entire life. but mainly does anyone have anything about the whole irina hiring someone to kill syd ordeal? i cant believe that.. or i just dont want to. im a lenafanatic and would much rather have jack be the bad guy then irina.. lol ive been very upset about this! so if anyone knows what really happened then feel free to tell...

It's going to be interesting how the documents and Irina's death come together. There were more in the documents than just her death. Jack obviously documented Sydney and Nadia's whereabouts since they were born. I can't wait to see what JJ has instore. :woot:

The whole thing with the picture that Nadia has of Irena holding a baby. It could still be Syd or Nadia or another child. Jack told Marshall that it was his niece, it probably wasn't - but then again the baby could be from Jack's side of the family. I can't imagine Irena carelessly having a picture of her and another child (that Sydney doesn't know about) left in the US for people to accidently find.

Who knows maybe it's the mysterious Elena?

i was hoping the documents had more to do with SYD because we really need that whole i hate you dad relationship with regards to SYD to jack. yeah it is kinda there but no where near the 1st season drama...1st and 2nd...

Back