Season 5 Kristin's Chat for 3/22

Spike

Cadet
Im dying to find out what she said but her transcript wont update on the eonline site. Can someone please post what it says.

She basically talked about Sydney's sister, that Sloane and Irina had an affair, the kid was born and he's apparently the only one who knows where she is (?) and hes going to use her to his endgame. She said that the girl's name is Nadia and she'll be played by Mia Maestro.

Other than that, she talked about how they're still in negotiations with Lena, blah blah blah.

So I guess Irina and Syd have to protect her. And if Syd has to protect her Vaughn and Jack are going to jump in with her. And wherever Irina goes Katya wont be far behind. Sloane will be trying to get Nadia, so Sark and Lauren will be helping him. This is gonna be one big finale. This is what I love about Alias when it manages to mix the Spy and Family concepts together.

Oh, she also talked about how the sister will be in the last 3 episodes and will probably be a regular next season, unlike Melissa George who'll become a recurring character.

But that was it.

Manu said:
Oh, she also talked about how the sister will be in the last 3 episodes and will probably be a regular next season, unlike Melissa George who'll become a recurring character.

But that was it.
Melissa is gonna be recurring? There is a God!!!! Hey, it's better than seeing her face EVERY week!!!

Manu for all of your spoiler goodiness I confess my love to you. :P Did she give more information about when Irina is expected to return? Im thinkin the season finale, but I wonder if it will be a two parter like last year.

BoSox2004 said:
Manu said:

But that was it.
Melissa is gonna be recurring? There is a God!!!! Hey, it's better than seeing her face EVERY week!!!
OH MY IRINA!!! We won't have to see her week after week! And Irina might be back!! Whoo!! No more weekly Lauren!! :woot: (No offense to Melissa George...I feel sort of bad for her...less work.)

Manu said:
She basically talked about Sydney's sister, that Sloane and Irina had an affair, the kid was born and he's apparently the only one who knows where she is (?) and hes going to use her to his endgame. She said that the girl's name is Nadia and she'll be played by Mia Maestro.

Other than that, she talked about how they're still in negotiations with Lena, blah blah blah.

Mia Maestro

here are some pics of her

otherspre4.jpg

venice2.jpg

sundance2.jpg

WOW!!! i hope that she takes up Laurens air time!!!!!!!!! this is gonna be crazy, syd has a sister I cant believe it. almost. cant wait for Irina to come back too!!!!

From aliasaddicted: Alias. Spill please. What do you hear about Spy Mommy? How awesome was last night? You've gotta love that Jack's onto Lauren!

Not if I love it first! Damn, that was fine TV. Sadly, there's no definitive answer on Lena yet. It sounds like JJ Abrams has thrown in just about everything but the kitchen sink to get her to come back. I hear the sum they're discussing was somewhere around $200,000 (!) per episode. (Personally, for that amount, I'd play Sydney Bristow's long lost crack-smoking bum wiper, but that's just me.) I'm told the producers are "planning" to bring her back for at least one episode for a big reveal. Did anyone catch my familial innuendo in this week's column?

From reddygirl: We got you, 'sister.' So, it's true? I had heard that that was happening on Alias.

It sounds like someone may have beaten me to the punch, but (Now this is slightly spoilerish, but also casting info, so read at your own risk), according to two inside sources, Mía Maestro, a drop-dead gorgeous Argentinian actress (and the spitting image of Lena Olin--it's eerie) has been cast as Nadia, Sydney's sister. I'll give more details on her storyline in the spoiler section. So, keep reading! From what I understand, Mía is in three episodes this season and will likely be a regular next season. Melissa George is stepping down to recurring.

From philawingnut: Has Alias been officially picked up for season four yet?

It will be.

From larrypigtails: So, what can you tell us about Spy Sister on Alias?

From what I understand, she has signed on for three episodes this season and will be coming back next year. Now, it turns out Sloane and Irina did have an affair and did have a child together, but that child is not our beloved Sydney...Sloane and Irina's love child is Nadia, and only Sloane knows where she is. How pee-your-pants good is that? And Sloane will, of course, use all this to his advantage.

I dont get it is she good or bad then then? If shes with Irina then she is good. That could be why Katya told Sloane to back off. $200,000!? She had better come back for tha much money plus JJ is begging her. Isnt that more than what JG makes an ep?

She's not with Irina. As far as the money thing goes, Kristin should really learn how to keep her mouth shut. Don't believe everything you read, especially if it comes from her.

Sounds excellent! As much as I am a melissa george fan I don't like the character of Lauren on Alias so less of her will be excellent! I do feel bad for her though coz she has worked so ahrd ot amke a name for herself in america.
The whole sister storyline is definitely growing on me though! at first I was freaking out that it was gonig to spell the end of alias but its starting to sound like it will be a great twist, I mean we all loved it back at the start of alias when we found out Irina was still alive when we thought she was dead and this isn't much different. I think it coudl give alias the bit of a boost it needs this season! :D

Manu, thank you so much for the transcript and spoilers! We love seeing you here! :love:

I think any time Kristin "spills" anything, you've got to realize she is a moron. Anyone who spends time on this board, or any board, already knows more than she does.

Manu said:
She's not with Irina. As far as the money thing goes, Kristin should really learn how to keep her mouth shut. Don't believe everything you read, especially if it comes from her.
hi! i have a question for you. off topic, is sd-1 down?

Yes, Sd-1 is working on their board so it is down temporarily.

I am kind of excited to see how this whole sister thing plays out. I don't know much about Mia and I don't think I have seen her in anything so it will be interesting to see how well she works with the rest of the cast.

Mia Maestro was in Frida.

She looks somewhat like Lena Olin, but I don't think she's what Kristin called "a spitting image." However, Mia Maestro (what a cool name) doesn't really look anything like Ron Rifkin.

I think I'll like her. At least, more than I like Lauren... though, really, that's not saying much. :lol: No offense to Melissa George, I'm sure she's a fantastic person, but I'm glad she'll just be a recurring character next season.

Back