Season 5 Kristin's Latest Chat (29/03/04)

Here, this was just posted over at alias-media.com:

SPOILERS

amanda2378 asks: Alias please! I hate Lauren even more than before. Not to mention her mother! Any word on her storyline?
Kristin replies: SPOILER ALERT! I hear she'll get much, much more despicable before she gets better ... Our man Vaughn will also get suspicious of his blushing bride, and will BUG their bedroom. (So very Francie, no?) That's how he finds out she's playing for the other team. And that's HARDLY the end of it.

babs1003 asks: hello my favorite person!!!! last chat, you told us Alias fans that Sydney has a sister, Nadia....will she be on the good side or bad side?
Kristin replies: Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Get ready for some seriously KICK ASS kicking-ass.

xiperita asks: Please tell us anything about Alias Final Season cliffhanger
Kristin replies: I know nothing, honestly. I have nothing to tell you, even if you torture me like Sark and Lauren are going to do Vaughn .... Whoops. Did I say that out loud?

andrs asks: what more can you say about alias?
Kristin replies: Well, since I already slipped about the torture thing, I'll tell you this: Turns out Lauren DOES have a heart (albeit an itsy bitsy teeny weeny Grinch-sized one). She's going to have a crisis of conscience and help Vaughn escape while he's in torturous custody of The Cov.

percivale25 asks: Can you tell us anything about what the "passenger" is on Alias?
Kristin replies: Sydney's sister -- The Uberest, evilest sister that ever was.

laceysmom asks: Are they really going to hurt our handsome Vaughn?
Kristin replies: Yes. And I also heard something about brainwashing but for some reason, when I start to talk about it (ZZZ) I get (OW!) these weird electical shocks.

seba_88 asks: What can you tell us about Mia Maestro. I'm from Argentina and I've never heard of her
Kristin replies: She's good friends with Selma Hayek and has starred with her in small parts in a few movies (including Frida). She's GORGEOUS and can, apparently, kicks some serious bootay.

cinnamonstick77 asks: GET OVER IT!!! You have to tell us who gets brainwashed!!!!! (is that nasty enought?)
Kristin replies: I THOUGHT IT WAS OBVIOUS YOU STUPID FIERY FISH STICK. See? Fun.

Come on now!!!!!!!!

They are going to have the sister beat Syd's butt??? I am TIRED of other character's beating Syd! I WANT Syd to the ONLY ONE to be able to fight and beat the felgercarb outta the bad guys!!!!!!

I also what Syd to KICK THE felgercarb out of Lauren!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

omgSOUNDS AMAZING...well ok, vaughn hasnt had his butt kicked in a while, and syd hasnt had the chance to save him...SO GOOD.

I REALLY hope that this brainwashing she's talking about is that they found out Vaughn got brainwashed back at the same time Sydney was being brainwashed. I have been pushing for this since Lauren was revealed as evil. Think about it...Weiss specifically told Syd that Vaughn disappeared for 6 months "dropped off the face of the earth." As most S/V supporters would agree, Vaughn HAD to have been brainwashed to move on to Lauren and forget about Syd. It's the ONLY explanation for why he acted so strange when Sydney returned. THe only reason it worked on Vaughn and not Sydney is bc Vaughn's dad did not practice Project CHristmas on him the way Syd's daddy did. Maybe every time Vaughn started to stray towards Sydney, Lauren would brainwash him all over again at night. I would be so happy if this actually pans out, as it would leave Syd w/ a reason to believe that Vaughn always loved her. What I'm wondering, is why Vaughn is so important to the "passenger", as Sark said, and why it's been so important since Syd's disappearance (since it seems Sark knows the reason Lauren was sent to Vaughn.) I figured they sent her bc Vaughn and Jack were the only two agents that the Covenant believed would investigate Syd's disappearance, so they took care of both of them. But I guess there's something more. I am so interested to see why they torture Vaughn. But then I'm thinking, if Vaughn's torture is part of the cliffhanger, and if Lauren "grows a conscience" and helps him, what's gonna happen in the last scene!?!?

Ooooooooooh!!! I like what you are saying there. I hope that's what is really happening. If the writers of the show didn't intend it that way, they better read your post!!

mystery_chick said:
Merging similar topics *sigh*
--Mandy :angelic:
Awww. Poor poor Mandy. ;)

Sark and Lauren torture Vaughn, then Lauren helps him escape? :rolleyes:

I wish the writers would stop trying to shove in our faces that Lauren is likeable. I'd rather have her be a straight on villain... which apparently, this new sister will be.

Existentialist said:
mystery_chick said:
Merging similar topics *sigh*
--Mandy :angelic:
Awww. Poor poor Mandy. ;)

Sark and Lauren torture Vaughn, then Lauren helps him escape? :rolleyes:

I wish the writers would stop trying to shove in our faces that Lauren is likeable. I'd rather have her be a straight on villain... which apparently, this new sister will be.
I'm far from liking Lauren. Even with whatever they try to do...
Wait, if she helps him escape, does he find out it's her? Or is she wearing a mask again? :blink:

Oooh, I didn't know the sister was going to be an all out baddie!

Back