Kurt Cobain

cant believe there isnt a thread for Kurt he is so great! got his journals book for christmas its reely gd... lots of people think he is odd cos he killed himself.. but did he? his wife could hav killed him nobody reely knows but i think he is great..

n1346.jpg

:lol: You're an S/V shipper, you guys are in denial about everything! :lol: But really, kurt was so doped up, he would have been asleep for days, he wouldn't have been able to kill himself!!! It was courtney :angry:

Ah more Conspiracy Theorists...I mean...what really happened was...
I was trying to argue with my Clarinet teacher that Courtney did do it but he refused to listen! He was going on about how Kurt purposely did it cos he was 27 and how all muscians are supposed die when their 27, that's why he made it come true but I kept telling him it was that Courtney... ;)

Actually, musicians are 28 :D so he was WRONG!!! And something about his suicde was off. It wasn't suicide, but it may or may not have been courtney.

Saw Courtney's CD on TV...*shudder*

Also I was just thinking I don't know a whole lot about Nirvana, I mean I've heard Smells Like Teen Spirit a billion times but I really don't know anything bout them...

Back