L.A. Connaissance

Funny gone? WHAT? I thought it was hilarious as usual!!! Little Syd and Big Syd should have willed the neckline lower harder!!!! Can not wait for more!!!

It's great and it is funny if you imagine such a situation for yourself! Thanks for the PM! Please post more soon! :woot:

:eek: honestly i think i just like anything you write-so if u have written it u better bet i want a PM for it- so as of right now i want to be on your PM list for everyone of your stories- you R and excellent writter!!!!!! please PM

HAHA! Jenn this should be R-Rated! Such dirty little Thoughts! :lol: it's great though. :D
--mandy :angelic:

:blush:

i was going for a hard pg-13 ;)

and of course all of you who asked for PMs will get them~ thanks for wanting them!

-jenn

this story is so funny to imagine !! lol ,)
I love it !!
well written and Sydney is sooooooooooo lucky !!
S/V shipper forever !! :smiley:
bye bye all
Please can I get a PM ??

:eek: well i dont know if we wil ever see a new post on here again...but one can only hope...fan fics come and go...but lets hope this isnt one of them :eek:

:eek: well i dont know if we wil ever see a new post on here again...but one can only hope...fan fics come and go...but lets hope this isnt one of them :eek:

I sure hope we see a new post on here. I usually read all the serious/romance stuff, but I decided to go for humor once, and it paid off. I just love this story. little Sydney is really funny too. If you do ever update it, I would love a PM. (y)

Back