Politics Laci Peterson Case

Do you think Scott Peterson is innocent or guilty of murdering his wife Laci and their unborn son Co

• Guilty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Innocent

• Don't know

• Total voters

Heather

Go Duke!
I was just wondering what everyone thought. I for one think he is very guilty and I think its horrible that he could do such a thing to her.

Please reply!
~Heather

SecretAgentMan said:
Guilty. He should die.
LMAO! :lol:

Yes, he so obviously guilty. Unfortunetly, from a "legal" view he may not be charged guilty of the murder if there is no evidence to prove he did it. Remember O.J? He got scott free because of tamperd evidence.

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Guilty.  He should die.

Yes, he so obviously guilty. Unfortunetly, from a "legal" view he may not be charged guilty of the murder if there is no evidence to prove he did it. Remember O.J? He got scott free because of tamperd evidence.

~~Spongy!
Unfortunately that may be the case. Someone will get to him though. That bastard doesn't deserve to live for what he's done.

SecretAgentMan said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
SecretAgentMan said:
Guilty.  He should die.

~~Spongy!
Unfortunately that may be the case. Someone will get to him though. That bastard doesn't deserve to live for what he's done.
yeah, that whole situation is ridiculous, they were talking about this somewhere, and they were like on the one-year anniversary of his wife and son's death, you say that your after the killer, the five-year anniversary you play golf, and the tenth you say you miss your wife and son.

OJ is guilty also, the jury had it in front of them, and they didn't do anything about it.

I don't know, I've been following the trial pretty closely and I find myself wondering if he really is guilty. I used to think he was guilty, no question, but after hearing what has been presented thus far, there are legitimate, believable explanations for Scott Peterson's behavior. The information that is being presented is pointing towards Scott's innocence rather than his guilt. I'm not saying that he's innocent, but I can't with certainty say he is guilty. There is still so much more that we haven't heard yet and anything can happen, but at this point I would be surprised if Scott Peterson was convicted of murder.

Back