Lack of activity

Just wanted to let ya all know that my lack of activity the past few weeks is do to the fact im in the process of moving back to the states. So for about the next couple weeks my posting will still be limited. By the end of the month I should be back again and posting/moderating as usual.

Either way whether ya care or not figured I'd let ya all know. Take it easy and I'll still be posting here and there when I get the opportunity.

Shhh! ... that's his real life picture, he's sensitive about it! So careful mentioning that, he might like... eat your brain or something...

~ Jaraeth

my lack of activity is due to the fact that i just moved and dont have DSL and i just whiped my old computers hard drive and im getting on dial up with that until i get dsl but i been checking these everyother day at school just dont have time like i did today to reply

I'm less active because there isn't much to be active about, and the function of moderator doesn't take up much of my time for the same reason.

Plus, classes start Monday for me, and I'm trying to build a Beowulf cluster.

I'm less active because...yeah there isn't much to be active about *yet*! plus classes are starting for me as well and I've been working alot

Once the game is actually available, there will be plenty to talk about/do..and more users onboard too.

Nobody should feel like they're obligated to explain why they're not active..once we've got stuff going on, then we'll get on your case :P

Back