Language Contenders

What Language Do You Like to Speak or Want to Learn?

• French

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spanish

• German

• Japenease

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Italian

• English

• Total voters
SecretAgentMan said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
SecretAgentMan said:
iL0v3vAuGhN said:
SecretAgentMan said:
no I'm just being weird and sarcastic tonight
ddduudeeeeeee....sarcasim....hard to pick up when ur online....and u do speak english rite?....or...nvm
lmao, you believed me? Aww I'm sorry.

Yeah I speak English but I would like to learn Spanish and French
blah...
:flowers:
:money: lol

My first language is German, my 2nd English and if I had the possibility to learn Spanish or French ( the best would be both languages ;) )it would be cool...but I think I have to wait with the learning...

Dear friend,

We are an expanding company with a large network of high-traffic websites and blogs specializing in diverse and interesting fields and themes.

Our main purpose is to provide the most relevant and best quality content to our visitor and readers while giving them opportunity to interact in a great environment.

As we are continuously expanding our network we are seeking great copywriters and bloggers as you, to share your knowledge and participate in our websites providing you a new money earning opportunity.

Please visit us at: http://www.students.net/blogger/ to know more and apply to become our next great blogger.

Thank you for your attention!

Well English is my first language and I speak a bit of French. I'd wish I could talk French a bit better but I'd love to learn Japanese. Either that or Russian

English is my 1st language, I have an accent like Ewan McGregor :cool: I can also hold a decent conversation in German, or I used to be able to :lol: I passed my German O-Levels pretty easily years back.

"Ich Heisse Andreas, Ich bin sechs-un-zwanzig Jahre Alt...Ich wohne in Schottland" :cool:

Would love to learn either French or Italian as they are romantic languages

Korean and French are my first languages. I speak both fluently.
I also speak english. And i've been learning german for four years and japanese for two. :D

Back