• Italian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Russian

• Arabic

• Total voters
Caro said:
my 1st language is spanish, english - needless to say - and i'm learning portuguese
Portuguese??? wow, I want to learn German, I´m going to English, French and German classes next course (I hope it)

*SPYnish* said:
Caro said:
my 1st language is spanish, english -  needless to say -  and i'm learning portuguese
Portuguese??? wow, I want to learn German, I´m going to English, French and German classes next course (I hope it)
yeah. i learn it at school ( it's not up to me, though). it's rather similar to Spanish, and my grandparents, mom and bro speak it too! I'd like to speak French, but German is rather difficult, isn't it? well, good luck

Caro said:
Sophie said:
French is my first language ! I speak english but I'm not fluent (not yet !) and I'm learning spanish !
spanish is my 1st language, so if u wanna ask me anything, just do! :smiley:
thanks a lot ! I'll probably stop spanish next year and I don't want to stop like this !

Ther are many similar things in German and English.. For example: kindergarden = kindergarten
I don't say it is easy but it's not more difficult than other ("roman/latin")languages....
But if you have any questions in German you can ask me and I'll try to answer them :D

or about the German language...but questions in German are also welcome....
I must add: There are a few "false friends" between these two languages...
But that's the worse thing :D

Caro said:
*SPYnish* said:
Caro said:
my 1st language is spanish, english -  needless to say -  and i'm learning portuguese
yeah. i learn it at school ( it's not up to me, though). it's rather similar to Spanish, and my grandparents, mom and bro speak it too! I'd like to speak French, but German is rather difficult, isn't it? well, good luck
I didn't see this post ! Same for you if you wanna help in french !

Caro said:
Sophie said:
French is my first language ! I speak english but I'm not fluent (not yet !) and I'm learning spanish !
spanish is my 1st language, so if u wanna ask me anything, just do! :smiley:

Ditto ;)

Although, the Spanish is very difficult, is obviously my first language, but I always hate the Verbs conjugations.

Back