Large Chested girls

hello all. i would just like to share that my cup size is E. yes it is truly traumatizing but not as much as my best friend whose are so big that she has to get her bras specially made from Ireland if she wants anything decent.HAHAHA!! Shes a GG. i would just die.

and oasissparrow, love the way you've revived these old threads. so cool... :P

im a gymnast, so sadly we have barely anything, lol, u guys are lucky at least u have something. it sucks especially when i want to try on bathing suits which is a big pain in the butt. :blink:

garnergarnish said:
hello all. i would just like to share that my cup size is E. yes it is truly traumatizing but not as much as my best friend whose are so big that she has to get her bras specially made from Ireland if she wants anything decent.HAHAHA!! Shes a GG. i would just die.

and oasissparrow, love the way you've revived these old threads. so cool... :P

I'm a C-Cup, I hate it! All guys ever stare at are my boobs. I have a shirt they says "Look at my eyes for once, will you?" :lol: I know when people are reading it because they'll just be staring at my chest and they look at me!

holy damn a GG!!! never knew there was such a thing!! god i feel bad for her!
im a C and i want to be a B. i hate having boobs. they are so annoying and you dont know if guys are after your chest or you!
but i should just be happy with what i have.

Back