Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

For Sale LARGE RANGE OF AUTOGRAPHED PICTURES FOR SALE. ALL SIGNED IN PERSON

Discussion in 'Marketplace (For Sale / Wanted)' started by Darren Andrews, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Darren Andrews

Darren Andrews Cadet

Hi everyone my name is Darren. I run www.andrewsautographs.co.uk we sell a wide range of handsigned 10 by 8 inch pictures for sale. All my stock is signed in person by either me or my wife.

Everyone take a look if there is anything that you like let me know. I am currently doing 2 offers.

If you buy one picture you will recieve 20% discount.
    or
    if you buy 4 you will get the 5th free (cheapest one free)

Thanks for you time and look forward to hearing from people very soon

Darren
    www.andrewsautographs.co.uk

2. Darren Andrews

Darren Andrews Cadet

Hi everyone my name is Darren. I run www.andrewsautographs.co.uk we sell a wide range of handsigned 10 by 8 inch pictures for sale. All my stock is signed in person by either me or my wife.

Everyone take a look if there is anything that you like let me know. I am currently doing 2 offers.

If you buy one picture you will recieve 20% discount.
    or
    if you buy 4 you will get the 5th free (cheapest one free)

Thanks for you time and look forward to hearing from people very soon

Darren

3. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Darren, check your links; when you copied & pasted the text in the "sell" & "discount" aren't valid. ;)

4. Darren Andrews

Darren Andrews Cadet

thanks for that. I didnt realise i put a link on those words. If you would like anything let me know and will send you an invoice with the discount.
    Thanks
    Darren