Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eh, it is O.K.

• I have seen better.

• No, it is felgercarb!

• Total voters
"that guy" who used to be on Alias is Agent Craig (actor name: James Lesure), who plays Mike on Las Vegas. I toally want him back on Alias because he's a good actor and his character and Vaughn are buddies. Don't you think Vaughn needs more buddies. Agent Craig called Vaughn "hey, Daddy". cooool.

last night on the show was all about the CIA and they brought up LA in the ep and also Lindsey(pretty sure thats the right name) from the NSC was on the show

Last episode was so funny! Well, even with the whole cancer-stricken mood, but that last line had me cracking, "He was smiling all the way down" and then Ed says "Well, at some point I think he had to stop smiling." :lol: :rotflmao:

^Those missing lobsters... Good times :D I said "Where's my lobsters?" to my friend the day after that and she looked at me like I was crazy :smiley: It was hilar!

Can someone tell me what happened on Crossing Jordan?

THERE IS NO WAY NBC WAS GONNA MAKE ME WATCH THAT SHOW.

What a cheap trick - force the Las Vegas audience to watch Crossing Jordan on Sunday, and vice versa.

That has to be the sleaziest thing a network's ever done to try to make people watch a show. It's probably because the ratings for Crossing Jordan suck, or maybe they're trying to screw Boston Legal on ABC.

It was a "crossover" episode... the story started on Crossing Jordan and will continue on Las Vegas tonight.

Bastards... :cuss:

Actually, I believe Crossing Jordan is doing pretty good in ratings. And, I think the same is true for Las Vegas. So, I really don't see the point in doing the crossover.

I watched Crossing Jordan yesterday (because I usually do anyways) and I think this whole crossover thing was pointless. There just wasn't any chemistry between the two casts because their show styles are too different. The characters on Crossing Jordan have all sorts of personality disorders (ex. neurotic), so they tend to be wackier. Whereas on Las Vegas, their personalities are tamer because they aren't written to be cartoonish, but rather more normal.

In yesterday's ep, Danny and Sam stuck out like a sore thumb on the show. You've got all the other characters being weird and when you hit the guest stars... nothing. The same happened for Woody and Jordan when they showed up in Las Vegas near the end. Their weirdness didn't fit in among the evironment.

i only watch las vegas cuz of josh duhamel. he used to be on all my children. i loved him when he played leo dupre. dang hes hot. but anyways, danny and mary are kinda like the new syd and vaughn (kate and jack are the real NEW syd and vauhgn haha). i cant wait for them to GET IT ON.

In yesterday's ep, Danny and Sam stuck out like a sore thumb on the show. You've got all the other characters being weird and when you hit the guest stars... nothing. The same happened for Woody and Jordan when they showed up in Las Vegas near the end. Their weirdness didn't fit in among the evironment.

I totally agree!

Seriously, there was no point to that crossover. The only good part was Ed and Dr. Macey strongarming each other but that's about it. I love both shows but let's hope that there isn't another crossover anytime soon.

Poor Jordan, going undercover and all! I laugh at Woody, he deserves to have lost that car. ;)

Crossover episodes were bad. I saw no point in that cop guy being there at the end. All he did was gamble and lose...a lot. Last eppy with Alec Baldwin was okay. So far, not a really good episode so far. Why do I feel like the story is going nowhere?

ivand67 said:
THERE IS NO WAY NBC WAS GONNA MAKE ME WATCH THAT SHOW.

What a cheap trick - force the Las Vegas audience to watch Crossing Jordan on Sunday, and vice versa.

[post="1057984"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I was really Unimpressed with the people from Crossing Jordan - such cheesy lines. It did not make me want to watch the show AT ALL.

Wrong Move!

Back